Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?

Cops: Deported sex offender returns, accused of new rape

Cops: Deported sex offender returns, accused of new rape

By Steve Lieberman • slieberm@lohud.com

• June 6, 2009

SPRING VALLEY - A Guatemalan deported after serving time for a sex offense was arrested yesterday after illegally returning to the U.S., police said.

Selvyn Morales-Quintana, 28, also is a suspect in the statutory rape of a girl after he returned, Ramapo police said

Federal authorities charged Morales-Quintana with illegal re-entry into the country after deportation, Ramapo Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said.

Ramapo police plan to charge him with not telling police where he was living as a registered sex offender, Weidel said. Under state law, a sex offender must report his address to the local police department.

Weidel said Morales-Quintana also is a suspect in a statutory rape case involving a girl younger than 14 in September 2007, when he would have been living in the U.S. illegally.

Morales-Quintana was convicted in Rockland in 2006 of second-degree sexual abuse after an incident in Spring Valley, Weidel said. He was indicted in September 2005, accused of burglarizing a house and sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl while she slept. He was living on Second Avenue in Nanuet at the time.

Morales-Quintana served about a year behind bars, then was deported to Guatemala in November 2006. He returned to the U.S. either in late 2006 or 2007, Weidel said.

"He snuck back into the country and is a suspect in a similar statutory rape case," Weidel said.

Weidel said Ramapo detectives had been working with federal authorities since the 2007 incident to try to find Morales-Quintana.

Detectives got a recent tip that he was living in Ramapo, which led them to 4 Homer Lee Ave. in Spring Valley, Weidel said.

Morales-Quintana was arrested at his residence by Ramapo police and federal agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement

http://www.lohud.com/article/20090606/N ... f+new+rape
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    where is homeland security, They dont know whats going on in this country
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

He's a perfect example of why we need the death penalty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Who is hiring this illegal criminal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC Yenko13
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I sometimes think that if the border was heavily secured with a high tech wall, more border patrol gaurds, and the government actually doing their job, most likely crimes like this will not be committed.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    He's a perfect example of why we need the death penalty.
    Bring him to Texas, we'll take care of him
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&