Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Cornyn wants U.S. taxpayers to fund Mexican development

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=51036

Thursday, July 13, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
    Cornyn wants U.S. taxpayers
    to fund Mexican development
    'North American Investment Fund' billed as answer to illegal alien influx

Posted: July 13, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, has quietly introduced a bill to create a "North American Investment Fund" that would tap U.S. and Canadian taxpayers for the development of public works projects in Mexico.

Despite assurances this week from White House press secretary Tony Snow that President Bush opposes the idea of a European Union superstate for North America, the effort, by one of the president's loyal supporters in the Senate, is sure to spark new questions about negotiations between the leaders of Canada, the U.S. and Mexico on issues ranging from security to the economy.

"Currently, a significant development gap exists between Mexico and the United States and Canada," Cornyn said. "I believe it is in our best interests to find creative ways to bridge this development gap."

Cornyn introduced the bill just before the July 4 holiday – admitting in his introductory comments that Congress is not likely to adopt his plan quickly. In fact, Cornyn previously attempted to create the new international fund in legislation he introduced in 1994. It soon thereafter died in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, where the latest version is headed.

Senate Bill 3622, co-sponsored by Sen. Norm Coleman, R-Minn., specifically authorizes the president to "negotiate the creation of a North American Investment Fund between the governments of Canada, of Mexico, and of the U.S. to increase the economic competitiveness of North America in a global economy."

The fund, if it is ever created, won't just cost U.S. and Candian taxpayers more, it will also cost Mexican taxpayers a lot more.

Cornyn's bill requires the government of Mexico to raise tax revenue to 18 percent of the gross national product. The current tax rate is approximately 9 percent.

"The purpose of this fund is to reinforce efforts already underway in Mexico to ensure their (sic) own economic development," Cornyn said. "The funding would make grants available for projects to construct roads in Mexico, to facilitate trade, to develop and expand their education programs, to build infrastructure for the deployment of communications services and to improve job training and workforce development for high-growth industries."

As WND reported recently, opposition is mounting to similar programs, including President Bush's North American Security and Prosperity Partnership.

Plans by government agencies and private foundations alike promoting deeper cooperation between the three countries – including even a plan for a common currency called the "amero" – are getting more scrutiny in the media, by activists and by public officials.

Lou Dobbs of CNN – a frequent critic of Bush's immigration policies – has been most outspoken.

"A regional prosperity and security program?" he asked rhetorically in a recent cablecast. "This is absolute ignorance. And the fact that we are – we reported this, we should point out, when it was signed. But, as we watch this thing progress, these working groups are continuing. They're intensifying. What in the world are these people thinking about? You know, I was asked the other day about whether or not I really thought the American people had the stomach to stand up and stop this nonsense, this direction from a group of elites, an absolute contravention of our law, of our Constitution, every national value. And I hope, I pray that I'm right when I said yes. But this is – I mean, this is beyond belief."

Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., the chairman of the House Immigration Reform Caucus as well as author of the new book, "In Mortal Danger," may be the only elected official to challenge openly the plans for the new superstate.

Responding to a WorldNetDaily report, Tancredo is demanding the Bush administration fully disclose the activities of the government office implementing the trilateral agreement that has no authorization from Congress.

Tancredo wants to know the membership of the Security and Prosperity Partnership groups along with their various trilateral memoranda of understanding and other agreements reached with counterparts in Mexico and Canada.

Jim Gilchrist, co-founder of the Minutemen, welcomed Tancredo's efforts.

"It's time for the Bush administration to come clean," Gilchrist said. "If President Bush's agenda is to establish a new North American union government to supersede the sovereignty of the United States, then the president has an obligation to tell this to the American people directly. The American public has a right to know."

Geri Word, who heads the SPP office, told WND the work had not been disclosed because, "We did not want to get the contact people of the working groups distracted by calls from the public."

WND can find no specific congressional legislation authorizing the SPP working groups nor any congressional committees taking charge of oversight.

Many SPP working groups appear to be working toward achieving specific objectives as defined by a May 2005 Council on Foreign Relations task force report, which presented a blueprint for expanding the SPP agreement into a North American union that would merge the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a new governmental form.

But presidential spokesman Snow ruled out any consideration of a North American superstate a la the European Union.

WND White House correspondent Les Kinsolving asked if the president would categorically deny any interest in building a European Union-style superstate in North America.

"Of course, no," said Snow. "We're not interested. There is not going to be an EU in the U.S."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've said before that Cornyn was a snake and this surely proves it.

The MEX DEVELOPMENT FUND was already mentioned by Calderon!

What an amazing coincidence that only a few days ago Calderon makes his "fund" statement and here trots Cornyn with legislative proposal for said fund.

Geez, wonder if this was PRE PLANNED........nah, that would be a conspiracy. Silly me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The funding would make grants available for projects to construct roads in Mexico, to facilitate trade, to develop and expand their education programs, to build infrastructure for the deployment of communications services and to improve job training and workforce development for high-growth industries."
    Why in the heck would we give more money to Mexico? That is absolutely insane! We have a fat trade deficit with them now!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig

Cornyn Stealth Senator

A new species of snake in Texas! They only have too many now, but here comes Cornyn, turning on the very people he represents. What the?!!!!!

I sent him a copy of my letter to Congressman Pence, which should tell him loud and clear how I feel about any efforts to erase my borders to make life even easier on Law Breaking American Business!

I am against the Pence proposals. I am against S.2611 (it is an abomination). I support the House bill.

I want the New York Times to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They continue to betray the country that gives it life. They don't get it. They are killing themselves every time they undermine America's efforts to find and vanquish our enemies.

Here is what I wrote to Hon. Congressman Pence:

I appreciate your efforts to loose the logjam over immigration reform. I think your heart is in the right place. However, the one week time limit for processing applications is a loop-hole big enough for a coyote’s van to drive through. It’s meant to minimize loss of pay and production down time, I’m guessing. But it dares the person legally present who is supposed to be getting a shot at the job, to run as fast as they can to apply for the job opening. And can you imagine the reception they’ll get if they’re surrounded by persons who are friends of the illegal who had the job?

Your proposal sounds too good to be true and that’s because it is. Only in America can a problem be created by Law-Breaking Businesses, and then when America finally – finally – pays attention and demands a stop to it, the same Law-Breaking Businesses will not come forward and say we’re sorry, we’ll stop, we’ll pay the fines and not do it again. No, the Law-Breaking Businesses will instead suggest a way to create a niche industry (the agencies to process W-visa applicants) from which they can make yet more money. What?! So, instead of paying for their crimes, Law-Breaking Businesses will in fact get amnesty and make even more money, while My Government holds the pesky American people out of the way?!

No, Congressman Pence, no. That’s dysfunctional and pretends that this is all just about managing numbers more efficiently.

Ms Krieble, a business person who favors hiring outside of America, has a vested interest, but not in America, in Mexico. Mr Pence, listening to a business person who goes out of her way to plough through immigration bureaucracy to hire persons from Mexico, totally legally at least, shows me that my government continues to not get it. My President and My Congress not only don’t get it, they think it’s Americans who don’t get it.

The over-arching issue is and remains the security of my country. Until we secure the border, to reduce the haystack of illegal aliens so we can find the terrorists who are blending in, and Sheriff Flores of Texas was very compelling in his testimony July 5th in San Diego, we should not be carrying on about how to protect the very businesses that created the problem.

Anyone who is here illegally can never achieve citizenship. No. Those who are here illegally and don’t care about citizenship get to pay for their mistake, like all humans do when they make any kind of a mistake. Just because all they want is to make a decent day’s living, as if Americans don’t want, need and have a right to the same, doesn’t mean they get to get away with it. They get to leave. They do not get the money they paid into Social Security because they made that money during the commission of a crime. I want My Government to enforce the laws of this nation, which is a requirement of holding office. Let the word get out: get a phony SSN, which is a felony, not only will you get fired, your boss will be arrested, you’ll be arrested, all will be prosecuted, and then you’ll be shipped back to the country you trespassed through. Please notice that I did not say mass deport (no one is even remotely suggesting that, no one ever has, except hysterical Mayor Bloomberg). We don’t need to do anything en masse except enforce the current laws. And to make all law enforcement agencies help other law enforcement agencies to enforce the law. I want LA to stop getting any of my federal dollars until they kill S.O. 40. And I really want La Raza, Spanish for “The Race”, which couldn’t possibly be a more racist organization if it wanted to, to stop getting my money. Why are they getting money from me at all?!?!

My country is not up for negotiation. My government should have been setting the standard for how to protect a country on September 12, 2001. Right now Mr Pence, we’re pathetic.

I will not listen to any argument that pleads the case for Business. American Business is extremely clever. Look how they worked around getting cheap labor. The light bulb that goes off over their head is “I know, I’ll just break that law, it’s just silly!” I’m not worried about Business. I’m worried about America and its people. Which is what you should be worried about.

Thank you for your service to your country and I remain very interested and involved until resolution.

Member/Supporter:
    9/11FSA
    ALIPAC
    FAIR
    LAIR
    AMERICAN RESISTANCE (TAR – D.A. King)
    MINUTEMAN CIVIL DEFENSE CORPS (Simcox)
    MINUTEMEN PROJECT (Gilchrist)
    JUDICIAL WATCH
    CAPS

To:
    Sens. Feinstein, Boxer, Congressman George Miller, Sens. Specter, McCain, Kennedy, Hagel, Martinez, Reid; Sens. Kyl, Cornyn, Sessions, Domenici, Congressmen Sensenbrenner, Rohrabacher, Tancredo and Hayworth.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Iig
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I've said before that Cornyn was a snake and this surely proves it.

The MEX DEVELOPMENT FUND was already mentioned by Calderon!

What an amazing coincidence that only a few days ago Calderon makes his "fund" statement and here trots Cornyn with legislative proposal for said fund.

Geez, wonder if this was PRE PLANNED........nah, that would be a conspiracy. Silly me
    Yeah, silly you, that would be just a coincidence... I think not. I think it's time to get considerably more serious. Our Senate is drooling over some Grand Scheme that they'll be in on the ground-floor of and soon they'll be rich, rich, rich I tell you. We're being sold-out.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

"Currently, a significant development gap exists between Mexico and the United States and Canada," Cornyn said. "I believe it is in our best interests to find creative ways to bridge this development gap."
    How's this for a creative idea; Mexico takes the profits it makes from it's large oil sales to the U.S., and instead of squandering it, invests those profits into the infrastructure of Mexico.

Mexico is not a poor country, just a corrupt country. Mexico actually has a surplus in it's budget, while the U.S. is running a 300 billion dollar deficit. Maybe Mexico should be finding "creative ways" to bridge that gap.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

This is outrageous. Nobody ever asked us if this was ok to do. Why are we even considering given more money to Mexico? They are already making billions off of us and we have a fat trade debt with them. Why is it our responsibility to take care of Mexico? Since when did Mexico become the 51st state of the union? Some treason from these snake oil peddlers. This fraud needs to be put out to pastor and soon.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am so sick and fed up with the government taking our hard earned money and spreading it over foreign countries, while we have problems here.

I am fed up with foreign countries always calling on the USA government to help them..either with $$$ or wanting our intervention concerning their problems....sending them soldiers or whatever!

Besides groups calling on the USA for help on this damn Israel problem, we have them calling on us to overthrow Iran, to financially help out other Latin American countries with OUR jobs going there...

That's it in a nut shell, either these countries want us doing their fighting for them, they want our money or they want our jobs!

And our government gives them all, what they ask for!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I agree with Tancredo, our government must disclose what actions they are taking or will take with regards to the North American Union. Our president denies any of this however the actions we are seeing are all contradictory. I do hope Lou Dobbs will continue to report on this on his show to let more and more Americans know what our government is trying to do to our country. And yes they are selling us out
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    This is outrageous. Nobody ever asked us if this was ok to do. Why are we even considering given more money to Mexico? They are already making billions off of us and we have a fat trade debt with them. Why is it our responsibility to take care of Mexico? Since when did Mexico become the 51st state of the union? Some treason from these snake oil peddlers. This fraud needs to be put out to pastor and soon.
    DMAN & ALL
    This is part of the SPP and N American Union plan

REDISTRIBUTION OF OUR WEALTH
    This little plan is one of the ways that they can "legally" take our tax dollars and send it south. You and I would be paying for the mexicans both here in the USofA as well as there, in that sink hole of a country.

Although the SPP was NOT voted on by Congress, this legislation circumvents the SPP legality and puts it squarely, legally on "our" shoulders!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast