Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother
    Another related cost is the school food program. Many receive free breakfast and lunch--well, free to them if not to us. On average I would guess that it's about $5 per day per student times say 5 million (randomly chosen number)--that's $25million federal dollars a day or $750 million a month using rough numbers. Over a 10 month school year we're talking billions...
    You are so right. I forgot about these programs. Most hispanics I went to school with recieved lunch tickets.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

the report

Here is a link to the report referenced by the article. http://www.thesocialcontract.com/art...ler-v-doe.html

Realizing the costs of illegal immigration and their anchor babies to individual sectors/agencies is the first step to erradicating the problem. The average uninformed citizen probably has no clue as to how much they cost us yearly...I'm sure even the daily cost is enough to gasp. These are the numbers we need. This is great ammo for our argument. With a country in shambles, it bewilders me that we have all of these black holes in our finances due to illegals and their children. Knock knock Washington.....anyone home? You cannot please everyone. You have to decide to stand up for the tax paying citizens that voted you in and pay your salaries, or you can stand up for criminal, thieving illegal aliens and their scum supporters. You'd think it would be an easy decision...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12