Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Coulter rips Trump on DACA ‘revisit’ rhetoric, tweets mock 2020 slogan: ‘At least I’m

Coulter rips Trump on DACA ‘revisit’ rhetoric, tweets mock 2020 slogan: ‘At least I’m not Hillary!’

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter exploded on President Donald Trump Wednesday for his vow to “revisit” the program known as DACA if Congress fails to send him an immigration reform bill within six months.

The author of “Adios America” and “In Trump We Trust” was one of the president’s earliest supporters during his campaign, but rhetoric after his revocation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program has left her livid. Mr. Trumptold Twitter followers on Tuesday night that children of illegal immigrants could expect him to intervene if lawmakers once again fail to legislatively address their situation.

Former president Obama’s executive order, which Mr. Trump called unconstitutional, offered legal protections for roughly 800,000 “DREAMers.”

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!
    5:38 PM - Sep 5, 2017

“Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can’t, I will revisit this issue!” Mr. Trump tweeted Tuesday night.

Ms. Coulter countered on Wednesday with a mock slogan for the president’s 2020 reelection bid.

“Possible 2020 slogan: ‘I broke my promises, betrayed my friends & used my office to help my family, but, hey — at least I’m not Hillary!” she tweeted to her 1.68 million followers.

The author has intermittently lashed out at Mr. Trump and Republican lawmakers over the past three months for an inability to deliver on campaign promises.

“That has become the GOP’s official motto: ‘Next time!’” she wrote May 3. “We can never win this time. Instead, Republicans’ idea is always to surrender this time, in hopes that their gentlemanliness will be rewarded by their mortal enemies next time.

Then, next time comes, and Republicans again surrender in hopes of currying favor with the Democrats and the media for the next time.”

“Daily Trump melodrama is worth it ONLY if he’s really going to build the wall, cut off Muslim refugees and deport illegals. Today’s BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Miles completed yesterday —Zero; Miles completed since Inauguration — Zero,” she tweeted June 16.

Ann Coulter ✔ @AnnCoulter
    Possible 2020 slogan: "I broke my promises, betrayed my friends & used my office to help my family, but, hey -- at least I'm not Hillary!" https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28667336499200
    11:20 AM - Sep 6, 2017

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...oric-tweets-m/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    We're feeling your pain, Anne. Trump boasted during his campaign that he was a master negotiator and that the American people would tire of winning. We'll, I'm not seeing it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn