Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

County jail inmates to get steady diet of patriotic songs...

County jail inmates to get steady diet of patriotic songs for July 4th
    Kelsey Hazlewood
    The Arizona Republic
    Jul. 3, 2007 01:53 PM

While people in Arizona enjoy barbeques and fireworks on Wednesday, inmates in the Maricopa County Jails will be listening to patriotic songs, courtesy of Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

The sheriff has decided to play a series of patriotic songs and marches in the jails continuously from 6 a.m. Wednesday until late in the evening.

All 10,000 inmates will be listening to the music, including almost 2,000 men and women in Tent City.

"All inmates, including the illegal aliens, must be reminded of what this country is all about - freedom within the boundaries of our laws and our brave military men and women who fight to keep us free," Arpaio said in a statement.

Inmates already listen to The Star-Spangled Banner and America the Beautiful every morning and evening, according to officials. On Wednesday, around 20 songs will be added to the repertoire including Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA and Civil War marches such as The Battle Hymn of the Republic.

"I'm sure some of (the inmates) won't like it, but it doesn't bother me," Arpaio said.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 3-ON.html#
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lovely Sheriff Arpaio!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

People are coming up with more and more clever solutions to this issue. The Florida cops who drive up to construction place and pick up who runs away.

What next???

In our town they've called a boycott against all non-hispanic businesses. So far all I've seen is that it's made the locals even more mad and determined to get 287g through then ever.

Don't make demands and threats to an American citizen...If the federal goverment isn't going to do anything it looks like the states and cities will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WISH

I WISH WE COULD HAVE DELIVERED A COPY TO PUSH ONE 4 ENGLISH TO
    Joe Arpaio
    IN TIME FOR HIS MUSIC SPECIAL....TOMORROW.
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

I love this sheriff! He never misses an opportunity to promote patriotism and law and order!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joe is the MAN

This is by far the most effective means of identifying who is an illegal alien in Sheriff Joe's jail. They'll be ID'ed by the pained grimace on their face and by covering their ears.

Ya gotta love this guy!

I'm surprised the ACLU or MALDEF has stepped in to sue Sheriff Joe for cruel and inhumane punishment!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Ya gotta love this guy!

I'm surprised the ACLU or MALDEF has stepped in to sue Sheriff Joe for cruel and inhumane punishment!

He's had his share of "debate" with just about everyone including, I believe, the ACLU.

All to no avail.....he's doing nothing that constitutes cruel and inhumane.

I personally love the guy. The only people who seem to have a problem with him is inmates. <shrugs> Oh well. Tough.