Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Court sides with illegal aliens over American citizen

Court sides with illegal aliens over American citizen
    Chad Groening

Attorney Gary Kreep says a California man is being sued by a group of Hispanic day-laborers who claim he attacked them, even though witnesses and photographic evidence clearly indicate he was the victim.

John Monti, who is married to a Colombia-born woman, is a public school teacher who lives near the migrant camps in California. He became incensed when he learned that some illegal activities were occurring in a nearby neighborhood, and he wanted to get some photographic evidence of it.

Gary Kreep, executive director of the California-based United States Justice Foundation (USJF), represents Monti. “What got him involved in this was the fact that around many of the migrant camps where many of the illegal aliens live, especially around the San Diego area, child prostitution has become a major problem. There was an undercover investigation done by a television station [that proves it],â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to speak to Mr. John Monti to see if there is any way ALIPAC can help him. If anyone knows how to reach him, please get him to contact me.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A law abiding citizen, teacher no less, gets attacked by a gang of illegals and he's charged.

Did Johnny Sutton prosecute this case, too?

Not very good police / detective work imo . Have the police become so dumbed out they can't tell a lie any more ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

why

Why would anyone in their right mind, particularly police-who should know better, think that one man with a camera would attack SEVERAL people?

Absolute nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I want to speak to Mr. John Monti to see if there is any way ALIPAC can help him. If anyone knows how to reach him, please get him to contact me.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Great idea William!

Maybe Gary Kreep can put Mr. Monti in touch with you?

Gary Kreep, executive director of the California-based United States Justice Foundation (USJF), represents Monti.

Here's the contact info for USJF:

Contact Us
    United States
    Justice Foundation
    932 D Street Suite 2
    Ramona, CA 92065
    Tel: (760) 788-6624
    Fax: (760) 788-6414
    e-mail: info@usjf.net

William...That is a great idea. I hope there is something ALIPAC can do to help Mr. Monti.

We are all so fed up with the Courts siding with Illegal Aliens when they are clearly in the wrong.
    I hope to hear more about this case and the fate of Mr. Monti.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson