Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crackdown on Employers of Illegal Immigrants
    Jan 20, 2011

New audit office will target businesses that hire illegals
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/4503422/crac ... mmigrants/

"Really?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Crackdown on Illegal Workers Grows .

Hmmm....Let's see.......Nappy claims the border is more secure than ever, but at the same time halted constructing a wall/fence (whatever), which she ADMITS was a waste of $. But at the SAME TIME, brags about her accomplishments as HS. Then we have the clown Obama, who has consistantly boasted about his "getting tough" on cracking down on illegal aliens at United States workplaces. And at the SAME TIME, sues the State of Arizona for enforcing HIS AND NAPPY'S sworn duty to protect us from invaders! MORE LIES out of their traitor teeth! They don't make ANY sense at ALL! So, as a result of their "squishy mush" for brains, our jobs are being steadily consumed by illegals. All of the jobs they are foolishly claiming are ones Americans "won't do", if fact are jobs we "can't do" only due to THEIR fraudulently stealing them! Although, a couple of jobs that some of us MIGHT not want to do are working in fields and in meat packing plants. For that reason, that MIGHT have been why TEMPORARY work visas/green cards were granted to them in the first place. Well, we would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to realize that is EXACTLY how this whole mess started! As the green card/visa holders were here, they had it ALL planned out on how they were going to start "planting roots" as a population, ALONG with planting roots in the fields! So here we have it, 2011 and those roots of illegals have been here so long, that they have beared their "fruit" , died, and more seeds planted. With EVERY seed planted, another American loses a job. The ONLY way to keep from new "seeds" being planted, is for our government to STOP "fertilizing" their growth! (pandering to them). So far all they have done is "thrown us some bones" now and then to keep us quiet. There is NO compromise room left, and it HAS to be either enforcement or not! Any slack giving to illegals is going to be further taken advantage of like it has been. Our goverment either needs to put up, or get out! PERIOD!! ENOUGH of this game!!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Anyone buying this garbage? There will be 2 ICE agents sitting in an office determining what company they will audit (well let's see...this one gave to Obama'a campaign, that one is connected to unions so we will do this one with no connections to Obama). This administration reduced physical raids of employers by 70 percent in effect eliminating ICE raids. Now employers only have to submit fraudulent paperwork or any other paperwork they want which will be approved by ICE because with no raids there will be no ICE personnel checking actual paperwork at the work site if they even have any on file. Awhile back Napolitano issued a policy saying any illegal aliens found during very infrequent dog and pony show work site raids including those using fraudulent and stolen social security numbers will be given work permits. Obama is suing states trying to implement e-verify to ensure employers don't hire illegal aliens and they don't use taxpayer benefits.
    Excuse the cynic in me but this administration like previous ones has refused to secure the border and enforce the laws currently on the books. This is yet another tactic to placate the ignorant American sheeple more concerned with who is the latest American Idol than what is going on at our borders and in our communities. Despite their rhetoric this administration does not care one iota about unemployed, suffering and struggling Americans. It is about more votes from illegal aliens, more union members through illegal immigration in the face of falling membership and cheap labor. The beat goes on........

Another reason why Fox News hardly ever covers illegal immigration. I was listening to Shepard Smith who supports illegal immigration just like Rupert Murdoch, saying they do the jobs Americans won't do. See ya Shephard. One less viewer for you.....
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    I will gladly pay a little more knowing Americans First, then legal immigrants are the only ones getting an opportunity for jobs in industries such as construction, lodging and agriculture.
    Cesar Cavez and Dolores Huerta founded the National Farmworkers Association in 1962. Soon after that I saw an analysis which said that if they got everything they wanted, the price of a large can of tomato juice would increase by 5 cents. That'd be 35 cents in today's money. (inflation calculator here: http://www.westegg.com/inflation/ ) When people have jobs they can keep their families together. Stable families make for stable communities. How much is it worth to have stable American communities?
    ************************************************** ****************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    It really irks me knowing that Americans did all of these jobs before these people stole their way into this country. and now, they are acting as though they are the only ones who know how to hammer a nail or make a bed in a hotel/motel room. I'm sick of hearing that lie. the only job that I haven't done that I mentioned here is putting the hammer to nail.
    Between media owners pushing their rich folks' Open Borders agenda and nose counting Demos ignoring the plight of increasingly desperate Americans, it's not surprising that people who didn't do those jobs actually believe that Americans won't do them. I have to be patient re educating them to the fact that blue collar Americans - the young and the adults - have always done these jobs. Like you, I've been there, done lots of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    There is no fear involved , So an illegal loses their job , no big deal , they just go find another one until they have to move on.
    And particularly no fear for employers.

Fines can be factored into operating costs, jail time can't. Put CEO's/owners in jail for even one month and we'll see businesses who are eager for E-Verify and worksite enforcement.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    When Caeser Chavez founded the UFW, he was one of the biggest opponents of illegal immigration because at the time illegal immigrants posed a significant threat to legal farmworkers. He often would send members of the UFW down to the border to help patrol it. Huerta is just another illegal immigration and open borders proponent.

You will never see CEO's of any corporation (especially those with political/union connections) prosecuted. Thousands illegally enter the country every week including those from countries that are state sponsors of terrorism, MS-13 gang bangers who rape randomly selected women as part of gang initiation rituals, child molesters, rapists, murderers, identity thieves, drug cartel members and other previously deported illegal alien criminals as a child molester who easily reentered the country and raped a 5 year old girl. BLM erected signs 80 miles north of the Arizona/Mexico border warning Americans to stay away from parts of our own territory because of drug and human smuggling violence. Americans living along the border have been murdered, their homes burglarized, property vandalized, carjacked and victimized from other crimes. Meanwhile Napolitano claims the border is more secure than ever. Homeland Insecurity is one of the biggest jokes, scams and wastes of taxpayer dollars in the history of this nation. I mean no insult or offense to any of the wonderful men and women of ICE and CBE, who, despite impossible odds fight the cartels crossing the wide open border every day, the cartel in DC, the corrupt leadership of ICE, CBE, Homeland Insecurity, are doing a magnificent job trying to protect the American people.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

The one item that is never addressed is the treatment of English speaking people on these jobs that they say Americans won't do. They never address the harrassment that Americans have to tolerate doing these jobs. Over and over they have managed to push Americans out of these jobs not because of the actual work, but by the working conditions by ethnic groups. This gang mentality is prevalent not only in our schools but spills over into blue collar jobs. They bully our kids and they bully our workers. If an American speaks out about this harrassment then they are labeled as racist. They have all their activist groups protecting them as the poor victims, but who speaks out for Americans.

"The Obama administration plans to intensify a crackdown on employers of illegal immigrants with the establishment of an audit office designed to bolster verification of company hiring records."

Yeah right, I think that'll happen when hell freezes over!
    And 7 million isn't any where near enough to be fining all of these employers. These employers need to be audited a lot more often and fined so much that it will be more profitable for them to just pay decent wages to legal workers.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    "Small business owners, in particular, say they don't have the ability to police their workers. They also fear discrimination suits, as some companies have experienced, for demanding additional documents from workers whom they suspect are in the country illegally."

E-VERIFY!
    If thats the case, they need to quit hiring foreigners period. Especially the ones who are obviously illegal due to the fact that they can't speak a lick of English!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast