Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crash takes the life of popular man [Cedar Park, TX]

We're leaving this in News because the man killed was a LEGAL immigrant who went on to earn citizenship. The guy they're looking for is more than likely illegal but we don't know that at this time.

Crash takes the life of popular man

by Amy Fowler, HCN

A Cedar Park man died Tuesday night, Dec. 4, in a hit-and-run car accident that occurred at the intersection of U.S. Highway 183 and the 183A toll road in Leander.

Sager Burgan, 64, was on his way to deliver papers for the Hill Country News when the vehicle he was driving was struck on the driver's side by a vehicle police say was driven by Carmelo Luna Gonzalez of Austin. Burgan was thrown out the passenger's side of the vehicle and was pronounced dead at the scene. Lt. A.J. Keirn of the Leander Police Department said it appeared Gonzalez “was preoccupied and failed to yield the right of way.â€

Re: Crash takes the life of popular man [Cedar Park, TX]

Quote Originally Posted by TexSawdust
    The two passengers were not required by law to stop, and therefore will not be charged.
    This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. If they weren't going to charge them with anything, why even look for them. I guess they wanted to make sure the runner was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by TexSawdust
    He has been charged with failure to stop and render aid, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine.
    A $5000 fine is a slap in the face for the victims family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for posting this story

His family appreciates it. My daughters lost their grandfather, a wonderful man. He was a hard worker and a law-abiding citizen. He studied to pass the test to get his citizenship. The man who drove the car did not have a legal driver's license, and he had already had been charged with DUI in the past.

Life is just not fair. May Sager rest in peace. I will miss him terribly.

Welcome aboard redhead.

I'm sorry your initial post here is under such circumstances.
    You have our best thoughts and prayers.

Please stick around, and hopefully, we can help boost your spirits in time.

God Bless and a most sincere aboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our sincere condolences to you, redhead, and your family.

Please feel free to talk about this here if you want.

Prayers to you and your family.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“This was a tragic accident,â€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Welcome to ALIPAC "redhead" May your childrens grandfather rest in peace and our hearts go out to you and your family.

We have heard so many sad and devastating storys on here of unnecessary crimes committed by illegal aliens, Our prayers for you and your family.

Mexico just doesn't get it, their cullture is so different from ours,we spent years campaigning against drunk driving here because we understand how families suffer when these accidents happen. what gets me is how many of them hit and run, I just don't understand this type of mind set.

25 Americans a day being killed by illegals and approx. 12 of them by drunk drivers, just one of the many reasons they need to go home, get out of our country, we don't want them here, we want our borders closed and our laws enforced. If you can not come in legally, don't come at all. We have had enough!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)