Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Criminal legal aliens shouldn't go outside U.S.

Long term lawful permanent residents with criminal records should not travel outside of the U.S.
    Por Wendy Hess
    15:15 | 01/09/09

Prior to 9/11 it was a well known fact that one hand of the government often didn’t know what the other was doing. For this reason it was easy for the 9/11 hijackers to enter the U.S. as students, attend flight school and even obtain an extension of their nonimmigrant status in the U.S. well after their own deaths and the deaths of others which they directly caused. Such a situation was intolerable and hence the Department of Homeland Security was a born. Under this new Department the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (BCBP) was created in place of the old Customs and Immigration departments at both borders and airports.

In 2003, in keeping with the desire and need to know who is entering and leaving the U.S. and thus who remains illegally within our borders, the US-VISIT program was established. This program verifies the identities and travel documents of visitors by comparing biometric identifiers, and by comparing biometric identifiers with information drawn from intelligence and law enforcement watch lists and databases. Visitors subject to US-VISIT may be required to provide finger scans, photographs, or other biometric identifiers upon arrival at, or departure from, the United States. Currently, people entering the United States pursuant to a nonimmigrant visa, or those traveling without a visa as part of the Visa Waiver Program, are subject to US-VISIT requirements, with certain limited exceptions. However, effective January 18, 2009, US-VISIT will apply to all permanent residents—green card holders—entering or exiting from an air or seaport. Permanent residents entering through land ports of entry (i.e. Canada and Mexico) will be required to provide fingerprints only if they are referred to “secondary inspectionâ€

Re: Criminal legal aliens shouldn't go outside U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Long term lawful permanent residents with criminal records should not travel outside of the U.S.
    I disagree. All permanent residents with criminal records SHOULD travel outside of the U.S. under a deportation order and never be allowed to return.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All permanent residents with criminal records SHOULD travel outside of the U.S. under a deportation order and never be allowed to return.

I was just thinking the SAME thing....so I second that
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    All permanent residents with criminal records SHOULD travel outside of the U.S. under a deportation order and never be allowed to return.

I was just thinking the SAME thing....so I second that
    I third that. Although I don't like the idea of all this biometric stuff. I feel it will be used against all of us once the data base is large enough. I have the feeling they will then be able to track everything we do and everywhere we go. Just like Orwell predicted.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the Link

Link ?

You can usually find a link by typing the article headline into the GOOGLE search box and clicking on "GO". It works with other search boxes too.

Here is a link, or two.

Long term lawful permanent residents with criminal records should not travel outside of the U.S.. Por Wendy Hess. 15:15 | 01/09/09 ...
    www.pontealdia.com/.../long-term-lawful ... e-u.s.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages -

Long term lawful permanent residents with criminal records should ...Jan 9, 2009 ... Nueva Jersey y Delaware, Long term lawful permanent residents with criminal records should not travel outside of the US.
    www.pontealdia.com/.../long-term-lawful ... e-u.s.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages -
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

apologies for any confusion...the title of the article written in a pro-illegal alien "Latino" newspaper in Philadelphia was meant to warn (by an immigration attorney) their readership.....mostly Mexicans in South Philly...that even legal perm. residents can have their status revoked if they have a criminal record and they seek to re-enter the U.S. after a trip abroad. I'm all for them leaving and being stopped, identified and denied entry back into the U.S.....we don't need people on a "path to citizenship" who have criminal records in the U.S. to remain here any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    apologies for any confusion...the title of the article written in a pro-illegal alien "Latino" newspaper in Philadelphia was meant to warn (by an immigration attorney) their readership.....mostly Mexicans in South Philly...that even legal perm. residents can have their status revoked if they have a criminal record and they seek to re-enter the U.S. after a trip abroad. I'm all for them leaving and being stopped, identified and denied entry back into the U.S.....we don't need people on a "path to citizenship" who have criminal records in the U.S. to remain here any longer.
    Most of us realize that the person who post an article may not agree with what the article says,
    that the person is just making the article available to us for discussion.
    NO AMNESTY