Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Brother in Law works for a CA dairy. This is all baloney, most of the "milkers" (that is the job title) are legal and make good money. All they do is hook the cow up to the milking machine.

Plus in many CA farming towns, the unemplyment rate is 25%! There are plenty of legal workers who could do most of these jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say, send prisoners to work at the dairies and on the farms and pay them the same wages as the illegal immigrants so they can help foot the bill for their own upkeep. That way we can "kill two birds with one stone". (I always hated that expression) Look at the money we can save for tax payers like "Me". Send the lllegal immigrants home and use our own resources in better ways and we probably won't even notice a difference.

Wah, wah,wah! More whining from those who have fattened their own purse with the spoils of illegal labor! Do it right, or don't do it at all. I feel sure there are enough legal workers to hook the cows up tho the milking machines. Lord, these people must believe the American people are really stupid!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

IF THEY CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO STAY IN BUSINESS WITHOUT BREAKING THE LAW, THEN THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO BE IN BUSINESS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote] I feel the (Bush) administration has put a knife in agri-business,Â
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12