Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Daley to McCain: U.S. needs easier visas for tourism

Daley to McCain: U.S. needs easier visas for tourism

May 20, 2008

BY MARY WISNIEWSKIand ABDON M. PALLASCH Staff Reporters
    Mayor Daley, the mayors of Honolulu and Miami, and travel industry leaders told Republican presidential hopeful John McCain today that the United States needs to ease the visa process for foreign visitors to boost tourism .

“As the travel process becomes more difficult, America’s economy and image suffers,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bulldogger to Mayor Daley, those terrorists that killed over 3000 Americans on 9/11 obtained visa's. How many Americans are you willing to sacrifice for profit and greed?

Actually we do but it can not be before effective visa tracking or we will have a lot more illegal aliens who came as tourists.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah we really need a lot of people showing up for emergency medical care!!!

I do believe we need tourism; we need people who will come here and spend money, rather than suck off our services. Somehow we need positive identification on them so that they will leave when their visas expire. We need to let the spenders in and keep the dregs and mooches out. How are we gonna do that?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Bulldogger to Mayor Daley, those terrorists that killed over 3000 Americans on 9/11 obtained visa's. How many Americans are you willing to sacrifice for profit and greed?
    The Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors are not concerned about the United States or about United States Citizens, their only concern is "cheap labor and private profit" and to turn the United States into a Third World Country as fast as possible to improve their "bottom line"!

Dow said Daley pointed out to McCain that the 2016 Olympics, which Daley wants in Chicago, represents a golden opportunity to showcase the United States. But fans won’t come if it’s too hard to get a visa.
    I was offered an expense paid trip to Chicago to attend a convention next week. A few weeks ago twenty something people were shot over a weekend. This place is just an anarchist sanctuary in my mind. See woman's photo at page top. I'm not taking off my shoes in an airport that employs illegal aliens. I don't want to eat in "nice" restaurants served by uninspected foreign nationals. I'm not going and encourage others to stay home. Daley knows the future of his city lies overseas. Americans should shun and isolate this place.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Dow said Daley pointed out to McCain that the 2016 Olympics, which Daley wants in Chicago, represents a golden opportunity to showcase the United States. But fans won’t come if it’s too hard to get a visa.
    I was offered an expense paid trip to Chicago to attend a convention next week. A few weeks ago twenty something people were shot over a weekend. This place is just an anarchist sanctuary in my mind. See woman's photo at page top. I'm not taking off my shoes in an airport that employs illegal aliens. I don't want to eat in "nice" restaurants served by uninspected foreign nationals. I'm not going and encourage others to stay home. Daley knows the future of his city lies overseas. Americans should shun and isolate this place.
    On the way to work this morning I heard a radio interview with a Police Officer from Chicago talking about over 30 murders this past weekend because of "gang initiations" for ILLEGALS resulting in all officers placed on the streets to no avail! Of course this could just as well be Houston!

P.S. Is "loservillelabor" a code for anything in particular?

These people are visa' happy...ya let more in to use our recources...they tell us to cut our use of gas and then they let millions in to use it!!!Please stop the over kill of visa's

>>RED ALERT" "ACTION NEEDED NOW!!"<<
    PLEASE MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS.....
    UPDATE: amnesty stripped from the bill BUT left H-2B visa's call and tell them know way!!.....

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Please post what you are hearing from Senators at one of the links:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-116035-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)