Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with all of you. It makes me ashamed of my own country that people are not screaming at the top of their lungs about this. Hopefully they will be soon.

My God, what a shame that we have yet another American child killed at the hands of illegal aliens.

Although Dani Countryman had to be laid to rest....the facts surrounding the cause of her death cannot and should not be allowed to rest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This family will not ever buy another one of their papers again and they have been told so.

This reporter is skirting the issue of her irresponsible journalism by potraying this girls life at all. As said before in this forum, teen criminals receive more privacy than tis girl did in her brutal death.

This was not at all an appropriate piece and The Oregonian needs to clean house and get out reporters who would use such a brutal and undeserving death of a minor child, to sell their papers.

They can talk all they want about how they reported about the murderers illegal status, I did see those articles, yet that just does not justify them sharing her families dirty laundry with the public, she was a minor and could not help where the adults in her life problems took her.

Why not dig up a piece about irresponsible public servants who have time and again allowed dirtbags like the two who killed Dani, go free and not contact the proper authorities to deport them ASAP? Hmmm.....no, don't discuss publically, the sanctuary policies in Oregon, which had time and again let these men go free to commit this crime. No let's dig up some dirt on a girl who was not even old enough to vote.

The Oregonian is garbage.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That journalist and her editor want to divulge the facts of Dani's life because every child deserves a good life? WHAT are they doing to make it so? Newspaper articles that demean the innocent dead do not change the child's life now do they? It would seen the the staff and the egocentric editor are not satisfied to print the news and inform the community. The article smears the girl AND her family when that information has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the rape and murder. Now, in response they want to feign anger because they have NO OTHER EXCUSE. That's really Cheap!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

The editor needs to be fired as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234