Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They're afraid this issue will turn the legislator's attention away from the budget and economy???

Uh duh.....the budged and economy is exactly what this will help.

I am so tired of hearing their selfish BS

So...........Our Offensive begins, get ready.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Could it actually be starting?
    As they say.... THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING The beginning of the END of Illegal Immigration In The United States. These leaches have worn out their welcome. (We gave It a try In 1986,and look what we have now) We have cities and counties all across the United States full of Illegals and the CRIME(S) that follow them wherever they go. We are tired of THEIR culture,we are tired of THEIR language,we are tired of THEIR Anchor Baby gang members,we are tired of THEIR RACISM, we are tired of paying for THEIR Illegal childrens education to the detriment of our own children,we are tired of giving them free health care,we are tired of them DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE resulting In all sorts of meyhem,Including bodily Injury and death to AMERICAN CITIZENS,we are tired of THEIR "PROTESTS",we are tired of THEIR complete lack of respect for our country,our flag,our culture,and ALL of our laws. Illegal Immigration STOPS NOW

"Thanks TS, you always did explain it so even a dumbass roofer could understand!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    [quote="stevetheroofer"]"Thanks TS, you always did explain it so even a dumbass roofer .
    So articulate
    We are on Offense
    Put their feet to the FIRE.... Feet to the FIRE 2011

Banned
    That was post 700. Wow I talk to much.
    Happy New Year My Freinds.
    We are a Blessed Gang here at Americans For Legal Immigration.
    Stay Safe and see ya next year kids...................

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Yep. And no matter how the 'Bamacrats spin it, it's based on the concerns of regular folks - you know, the ones who want to be able to keep roofs over their heads, by being employed.

Illegals taking decent entry level jobs which used to be done by Americans - been there, done that - is obviously not the only negative aspect of their presence is our country, but this issue has the great virtue of resonating with regular folks.
    ************************************************** **************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    And that IS the biggest threat with the anchor baby population. They have been educated by our schools via tax payers expense, but brought up to think they are Mexican and speak Spanish. After graduating from Medical Assistant school I really tried here in AZ to get a job, but I do not speak Spanish fluently. I applied to hundreds of want ads, but could not so much as get an interview. Walk into any doctors office around here and guess who 90% of the employees are. Yep, anchor babies who can talk to the hispanic population in Spanish.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Re: they do not

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    They do not have much of a choice. Either they stop this slow and gradual invasion or someone else will...
    Slow and gradual? Umm, here in Arizona it is most certainly not slow and gradual! More like we have been rushed so quickly that we don't know what hit us!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Yep. And no matter how the 'Bamacrats spin it, it's based on the concerns of regular folks - you know, the ones who want to be able to keep roofs over their heads, by being employed.

Illegals taking decent entry level jobs which used to be done by Americans - been there, done that - is obviously not the only negative aspect of their presence is our country, but this issue has the great virtue of resonating with regular folks.
    ************************************************** **************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    And that IS the biggest threat with the anchor baby population. They have been educated by our schools via tax payers expense, but brought up to think they are Mexican and speak Spanish. After graduating from Medical Assistant school I really tried here in AZ to get a job, but I do not speak Spanish fluently. I applied to hundreds of want ads, but could not so much as get an interview. Walk into any doctors office around here and guess who 90% of the employees are. Yep, anchor babies who can talk to the hispanic population in Spanish.
    Ditto! Same here in CA!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, people, this ain't gonna be as easy as it looks. If the Republicans had made as much inroads in the US Senate as they did in the House then I would think there would be a good chance of overcoming liberal opposition and an Obama veto. On the positive side though, since this is dealing with people who would be born in the future they don't actually have any "poster child" they can display for the typical lib feel-good moment.

Furthermore, our economy will not move forward until a lot of the silly, convenience jobs dry up AND....instead.... we get a grip on what to do for exports in the next two decades. Working at the fast food joint, unfortunately, doesn't really give you enough money to even think about buying a house and until we start getting some REAL jobs back in the economy, I think home prices will continue to spiral downward. How bad will it get? I don't know.

We can do it...YES WE CAN!...but Americans will have to start working at something that actually produces VALUE that can be sold to the rest of the world. Since we have had a lot of illegals doing some of those meaningless jobs, Americans have been able to work at vocations that produced exportable value. If you start telling them "Hey, now you can go back to work at Mickie D's" that's kind of going in the wrong direction.

The other problem is that Congress can't seem to work together on what our new export base should be.

Don't tell me that the government didn't at least provide a certain amount of direction in the past. After all, before Boeing was selling jetliners to the world, they were building military aircraft in WW2. Same with our now enormous Higher Ed. system, that earns income from foreign students' enrollment---the feds got that going with the GI Bill and other subsidies. The Internet that has turned Gates, etal into billionaires was another government invention.

Well, maybe the corporate bigwigs will come up with decent paying jobs that US citizens will flock to, once the Obama- big government agenda fizzles out. I wouldn't hold my breath too long though. They have a history of sending jobs overseas where the workers live out in the street.

I know the prospects of a country divided by ethnic factionalism was not very pretty. However, I think we are in for a long, slow ride back to prosperity, if ever.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast