Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    So...........Our Offensive begins, get ready.
    Finally. Finally, its our time now.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    And Indiana is in amongst some fine company,....YEE-Haww!

This is great news. I am getting another one of those doughnut eating grins on my face!
    Nebraska is there too - I'm so proud! (Though we're currently behind in the Holiday Bowl college football game with Washington on now, whom we already beat earlier this season. )

But back to eliminating anchor babies - NE State Senator Charlie Janssen is the man!! One of our most ardent pro-enforcement advocates in the state legislature here. He's the one from NE who has joined the national group pushing for this.
    I JUST WISH FOR ONCE THAT N.C. WOULD TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND JOIN IN WITH OTHER STATES AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE TAR HEEL STATE IS FED UP WITH THIS ILLEGAL ALIEN BS. BUT NO, OUR STATE OFFICIALS ARE JUST MAKING THEM AS WELCOME AS CAN BE. I'M SICK OF IT
    Right there with you. This state has been giving out fake IDs to the illegals for years now. We are a magnet state because of it.

I've watched the wages be lowered and the jobs be stolen as well as an ungodly amount of social services.

We need to start blasting our leaders with calls and faxes.
    JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE IT DOES THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME AND, THEY DON'T GIVE A D**N ABOUT HOW THIS IS HURTING AMERICANS AND LEGAL CITIZENS. ITS JUST MIND BOGGLING HOW THEY PANDER TO THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BROKEN OUR LAWS IN ORDER TO BE HERE. ITS NO WONDER THAT EVERY STATE IS IN THE RED AND, TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES FOOTING THE BILL. I'M SICK OF IT AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THIS BS NEEDS TO STOP BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. LADY

Banned
    The more states that file this legislation , the more that pass it

Will cost the other side a great amount of treasure to oppose it.

They will have to fight each time

Keep in mind a lot of these states have dem control of the states so a lot of these bills will go nowhere,

But we don't need many , only 1 or 2 will be enough to get it moving to the SC

To bad it will take so long to get there but at least the amigos should be getting the message

Banned
    Problem is we have radical leftist pro illegals in the SC like Sotomayor and I believe a few others. Need to work on impeaching them as well when impeachment proceedings start for Obama next year.

I just hope with the Impeachment procedings that are fairly guaranteed to go forward from the house will wake more Americans up. While its little chance Obama will be convicted as thats the Senates call it could still be used to get the ball rolling as long as Reps don't screw it up making the big issue about healthcare vs the border and illegal immigration support.

Ones a debatable issue and other is easily debatable as a charge of High Treason to his Oath of office.

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Could it actually be starting?
    Yep. And no matter how the 'Bamacrats spin it, it's based on the concerns of regular folks - you know, the ones who want to be able to keep roofs over their heads, by being employed.

Illegals taking decent entry level jobs which used to be done by Americans - been there, done that - is obviously not the only negative aspect of their presence is our country, but this issue has the great virtue of resonating with regular folks.
    ************************************************** **************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    And that IS the biggest threat with the anchor baby population. They have been educated by our schools via tax payers expense, but brought up to think they are Mexican and speak Spanish. After graduating from Medical Assistant school I really tried here in AZ to get a job, but I do not speak Spanish fluently. I applied to hundreds of want ads, but could not so much as get an interview. Walk into any doctors office around here and guess who 90% of the employees are. Yep, anchor babies who can talk to the hispanic population in Spanish.
    THATS A D**N SHAME ALL THE MORE REASON THAT THE NIGHTMARE ACT SHOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED DOWN. WHAT EDUCATION THEY GET AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE FROM GRADES K-12, THATS NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM SO THEY DEMAND A COLLEGE EDUCATION ALSO THINKING THAT THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY OWE THEM THAT TO. "I DON'T THINK SO"

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Furthermore, our economy will not move forward until a lot of the silly, convenience jobs dry up AND....instead.... we get a grip on what to do for exports in the next two decades.

Since we have had a lot of illegals doing some of those meaningless jobs, Americans have been able to work at vocations that produced exportable value. If you start telling them "Hey, now you can go back to work at Mickie D's" that's kind of going in the wrong direction.
    Yes we will have to work at continuing to export, but even those fast food jobs have value for Americans. Our teens can use them to gain work experience, our college and technical training students can use them to get money for tuition, our adults can use them as fallback jobs when nothing else is available, and our seniors can use them to supplement social security. People sneak in because they know that they can get work. Once word gets out that we're E-Verifying everybody, illegals will know that the party is over.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234