Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Screaming and crying is not going to cut it guys.

HANG TOUGH & HANG TIGHT.

Don't let these asses play with your minds
    We're so much stronger and smarter than that!

Why give laraza what they've been working for? It will only make them more determined. No different than the terrorists our Troops are dealing with every day. Who in their right minds would want to 'inspire' the ILLEGAL bastards?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have called all of Senator Lamar Alexander's Offices and will call Senator Bob Corker and Rep. Zach Wamp too.

Senator Alexander's Washington Office said they had many calls coming in to them in opposition. Remind them we are American taxpayers who vote and that we will not support anyone whose name is associated with amnesty or this bill of Ted Kennedy, the White House, Arlen Specter, Lindsay Graham. I mentioned we are arranging precinct walks and passing out flyers against those who have supported and will support amnesty.

Rush Limbaugh saying this was the end of the party (Republican) about sums up my thoughts at this moment.

Washington Office
    455 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-4944
    Fax: (202) 228-3398

Knoxville Office
    Howard H. Baker, Jr.,
    U.S. Courthouse
    800 Market Street, #112
    Knoxville, TN 37902
    Phone: (865) 545-4253
    Fax: (865) 545-4252

Chattanooga Office
    Joel E. Soloman Federal Building
    900 Georgia Avenue, #260
    Chattanooga, TN 37402
    Phone: (423) 752-5337
    Fax: (423) 752-5342

Jackson Office
    Federal Building
    109 South Highland Street, #B-9
    Jackson, TN 38301
    Phone: (731) 423-9344
    Fax: (731) 423-8918

Nashville Office
    3322 West End Avenue, #120
    Nashville, TN 37203
    Phone: (615) 736-5129
    Fax: (615) 269-4803

Memphis Office
    Federal Building
    167 North Main Street, #1068
    Memphis, TN 38103
    Phone: (901) 544-4224
    Fax: (901) 544-4227

Tri-Cities Office
    Terminal Building, #101
    Tri-Cities Regional Airport
    2525 Highway 75
    P. O. Box 1113
    Blountville, TN 37617
    Phone: (423) 325-6240
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with you sis. I've decided to just keep faxing, calling, emailing and anything else I can do until the fat lady sings and the ink is dry. It AIN'T over.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

DON'T give up. We MUST concentrate on the House of Representatives. They are much more heavily influenced by us.
    I just called my new Democratic rep the other day, Chris Carney. When he was running he said that he would agree with a path to citizenship for those here. In talking to his office the other day, his office contact said that carney announced at a town hall mtg that he would not support amnesty. He also co-sponsored legislation with a Republican rep for an enforcement only bill. I really don't think he's playing with the "amnesty" work.
    We must concentrate on the freshmen Dems and the Blue Dog Democrats. Also note that 2 Dems just joined the immigration caucus. We need to stay strong and work even harder! I will never give up.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

We've carefully created our *BLITZ* threads {general discussion forum} so that we make concentrated efforts and message for the SITTING TRAITORS.

We have numbers, Call/fax/email Lists and Fun Faxes to use.

The House is coming.

But this is - for the Senate - REPUBLICAN KAMIKAZE SUICIDE and they must be made to know that WE KNOW!!!

Also, check out and use the KENNEDY fax.........it's a flaming hoot!

Remember: This is a GAME ..........it's who BLINKS FIRST!!
    {won't be me, lol}
    My money's always been on the American people to hang tough!!

OH, I'm not giving up!!! I'm just LIVID!!!!!

They're just making me work harder!!!! I think my dialing finger has a blister!!!!!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

The offices of Dole and Burr say they were not part of the negotiation. They say they havent seen the bill yet so they were non-committal. Each said they would not support a bill that included Amnesty. We will see...

Call your senators offices and give them an earful. Also, ask for the immigration representative and leave a message with them too... Mine said the calls were already pouring in.... Be nice and firm.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I sent this email to Tennessee Lamar Alexander.

Understand this, millions of American, taxpaying voters are going to work to see that anyone's name associated with any "amnesty" path to citizenship, special "Z" visas bill will no longer have a job.Â* We are passing out flyers in Tennessee, organizing precinct walks and speaking to as many groups about the invasion and devastation of illegal immigration and these illegal aliens on our state and the small town USA that is soon becoming extinct, crushed by invaders and a language we have no desire to have imposed on our great southern state.

How stupid to commit suicide by going along with any bill, sacrificing our nation, our culture, and America's sovereignty.Â* Does Senator Alexander remain clueless to the state of Tennessee's invasion by illegal aliens.Â* Nashville, Chattanooga, Cleveland, Knoxville, Jamestown, Clarksville, Lenoir City, Memphis, Cookeville, the list is endless of Tennessee cities and towns suffering and fed up with illegal aliens.Â*Â*

We have murders (MS 13), gangs, drugs, human smuggling, school overcrowding, jail overcrowding, drunk driving deaths and accidents, a cultural onslaught.Â* You so called representatives continue the support of these lawbreakers. while citizens are crying and screaming out, "STOP THE INVASION."Â*Â*

We are disgusted and determined that those who say they represent the American people, and then vote with Illegal aliens and their supporters will no longer represent us.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Nice and Firm, well I might get a B+ on Nice today.

Jeremiah 29:11

Peachy,

LIKE IT!!!

May I use parts of it for my lawbreakers?

Thanks,

CPat

PS, I give you an A- for nice.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast