Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traitors among us

What the President, his filthy treasonous RINO allies, and the left-wing scum of the earth in the Dirtyrats Party have done is nothing short of overthrowing the legal and lawful constituted government of the United States they swore to uphold and are duty bound to observe, as massively and thoroughly as any hostile foreign enemy force could do, and without firing a single shot. This isn't simply violating one's oath of office and official duties, this is breaking and thwarting written laws as well as the rule of law itself which is the only thing that binds this nation together as a nation. In short, this is treason, pure and simple.

I have made sure to call my Senators, Burr and Dole frequently to remind them that of they support the criminally stupid, illegal, and insane Bush-Kennedy-McCain amnesty plan renamed "comprehensive immigration reform", they have signed their own political death certificate. So far, they have, reluctantly I'm sure, not supported this idiocy. However, they can not support it and it still pass as long as enough other corrupt treasonous scumbags do. We all know the ploy, the Senate will let some colleagues hold off support for an initiative if they are in political jeopardy for doing so, while others who can safely do so without repercussions go ahead and openly support a measure. Time will only tell what is really going on. However, to date, neither Dole or Burr has offered any opposition to this insanity of their own volition even though I have requested they do so on more than one occasion.

As for Democrap liberal David Price, I have even plied this lying phony with many requests to oppose this sovereignty killing nonsense, with no indication he even cares or understands what is at stake. Why should he, he's a wealthy trial lawyer like John Edwards who knows that 20-30 million illegal aliens are going to make a bee line to register and vote Democrat and thus keep scum like him in office till he drops dead.

The only hope left is to convince enough greedy and immoral politicians that if they support this garbage, whereas Bush is a lame(brain) duck and doesn't have to worry about running for another term, and McCain and other insulated RINO dirtbags might survive the next election, they won't and they can kiss their rear ends and the lavish pay, perks, and privileges good friggin' bye.

The unintended result of taking a steaming crap on the hard working, law abiding, taxpaying American citizen and legal immigrant by the object lesson that laws are meaningless, morality and ethics a joke, and right and wrong are stood on their head, is that people other than illegal aliens or the political scum that empower them can also ignore and break laws and establish their own codes of conduct as they see fit. In other words, what these cheap lying bastards in their effort to grab, stuff, and steal have done is open Pandora's box and the chaos and upheaval they have unleashed is going to impact back upon them in ways they can yet conceive.

When the social contract between the government and the governed is ignored, violated, and ripped to shreds by the very authority entrusted with enforcing it through compliance with the laws that bind the contract together and in which citizens agree to be bound by such law, is rendered asunder, the contract is voided, and a government so disposed is illegitimate and no longer has the legal, much less moral authority to govern or demand compliance and must be removed and replaced with one that will. If this sounds familiar, it is. It's how the United States of America was originally founded in 1776.

This is the inevitable outcome of illegal immigration and those that have allowed it. It's such a grim situation in our US Senate Chamber of Traitors.

Keep up the good work ALIPAC.

Maybe the House of Representatives will stop it like they did last year.

I wonder what Bush promised Lindsey Graham, the former Mr. Law and Order Man?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder what Bush promised Lindsey Graham, the Former Law and Order Man?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    This is the inevitable outcome of illegal immigration and those that have allowed it. It's such a grim situation in our US Senate Chamber of Traitors.

Keep up the good work ALIPAC.

Maybe the House of Representatives will stop it like they did last year.

I wonder what Bush promised Lindsey Graham, the former Mr. Law and Order Man?
    Hey, good to see you back. Sure would have been nice to have been a fly on the wall during this back room sham.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate smugness. Here's what a local illegal alien supporter had to say. I guess she didn't read that even raza isn't happy with this plan.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7258

Palomablanca
    Advanced Member 1432 Posts
    Posted - 05/18/2007 : 06:16:25
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to say it this way, but I told you so! [smug emoticon here]

It's about time that our useless politicians sat down and came up with a realistic,humane, and workable solution to the illegal immigration problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234