Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Plese post references to Dede's having a no amnesty position.
    I've already posted her positions on issues and there is no amnesty in her positions, no amnesty in her voting record, no amnesty in her comments, no amnesty in any press coverage, no amnesty anywhere. She is without a doubt the no amnesty candidate in that race. Doug Hoffman is the only candidate of the 3 who is pro-amnesty, pro-immigration and pro-free trade. Owens will support the amnesty bill because he's a Democrat and will support the party line. Dede will oppose it because she's a Republican and will support the party line.

Duh.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not good enough what is her immigration position. I am not in the district but there are enough shdy Dede supporters and wrong stances on other issues for me to have had a pleased impulse. Just because she has not stated one does not mean she does not have one.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Opposition to free trade is only a positive in the neo mercantilist community. Are you also a hollow earth theorist? In order to increase our selling abroad purchases need to be made abroad. Increased trade can actually reduce illegal immigration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wealth_of_Nations
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just heard on the news Newsome pulled out of the governors race in California ummm, he can't get any suport, wonder why? (SARC)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Opposition to free trade is only a positive in the neo mercantilist community. Are you also a hollow earth theorist? In order to increase our selling abroad purchases need to be made abroad. Increased trade can actually reduce illegal immigration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wealth_of_Nations
    No, increased free trade actually increases illegal immigration. Here, look at the foreign trade statistics for the US since 1960:

http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/sta ... /gands.txt

As free trade increases so do our trade deficits. We have an $840 billion annual trade deficit in manufactured jobs that cost the US over 5,250,000 manufacturing jobs and at a 6 to 1 multiplier which is the rate of job creation in the total economy across all sectors from each manufacturing job created, free trade treason alone has cost the United States over 30,000,000 good jobs.

When our companies try to compete with free trade treason where employee in the overseas producing entities are paid $8 a day, then our companies are put under pressure to hire imported illegal workers at a deflated wage rate to try to compete. As they work through illegal alien labor networks, they lure illegal immigration into the US, not because they would prefer to hire an illegal alien, but because free trade treason forces them to look to illegal labor for the cost savings.

If we had protected trade policies, imports would pay a tax to balance the wage and other differentials, and the advantages to purchasing foreign made product no longer exist unless the item aren't made here or for some rare and unusual reason are better than ours.

Take Club for Growth, Hoffman's largest contributor, without whom he wouldn't and couldn't have even been in this race to begin with.

"GROWTH" = POPULATION GROWTH

POPULATION GROWTH = MORE IMMIGRATION

MORE IMMIGRATION = MORE FREE TRADE

MORE FREE TRADE = MORE IMMIGRATION

MORE IMMIGRATION = MORE POPULATION

MORE POPULATION = MORE GROWTH

Everyone on this board who either doesn't see or doesn't understand the relationship between illegal immigration and free trade treason needs to study up or ask questions of those who do.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think allot of people just got hood winked and assumed Hoffman was pro-enforcement because he labeled himself as the Conservative candidate. You cannot be a true Conservative and be Pro Amnesty looks like he is another closet Moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I think allot of people just got hood winked and assumed Hoffman was pro-enforcement because he labeled himself as the Conservative candidate. You cannot be a true Conservative and be Pro Amnesty looks like he is another closet Moderate.
    Exactly. You can not be a true Conservative and be Pro-Amnesty, Pro-Immigration or Pro-Free Trade. The numbers tell the fiscal story. As the amount of illegal immigration, legal immigration and free trade have expanded, so have our deficits in trade, government spending, net worth, net income and public and personal debts at all levels across the board.

I've noticed recently too that people often confuse the terms "free market" with "free trade". They are completely different animals. Free market is our ability as consumers to choose to buy the products we want we pay for in our country. Free Trade is the ability of the sellers in our country to force us to purchase foreign produced products they put on our shelves. Free market is good because that's part of our individual liberty and personal freedom. Free trade is bad because that's part of a seller's greed to bankrupt our nation and impoverish our people to line their own pocket.

Not good enough what is her immigration position. I am not in the district but there are enough shdy Dede supporters and wrong stances on other issues for me to have had a pleased impulse. Just because she has not stated one does not mean she does not have one.
    She is against illegal immigration and will oppose amnesty if she becomes a Republican Congresswoman from the NY-23.

Call her headquarters and ask her.

If we are competing with people making $8 a day we are in the wrong industry usually by imposing tarriffs which drive up consumer prices instead of switching into a sector where we can actually compete. It is those sectors which have the highest protective tarriffs which are most likely to hire illegal aliens, read Roy Beck. I am tired of arguing with someone who has a mentality on par with the Weekly World News. I am going to ignore this thread.

Sidebar: NAFTA Quick Facts

• U.S. trade with Canada and Mexico has tripled over the past 15 years, since NAFTA was implemented.

• The three NAFTA partners conduct over $2.5 billion in trade daily.

• Together, Canada and Mexico purchase more than a third of total U.S. exports.

• U.S. merchandise exports to Mexico and Canada rose from $142 billion in 1992 to $422 billion (projected) in 2008.

• U.S. industrial production increased 57 percent between 1993 and 2007.

• Canada and Mexico account for 37 percent of the total increase in U.S. agricultural exports since 1193.

• Canada is the top U.S. export destination for wheat, poultry, oats, eggs and potato exports.

• Mexico is the to U.S. export destination for beef, rice, soybean meal, apples, cheese and dry edible beans.

Source: U.S. Chamber of Commerce International Policy Backgrounder, “NAFTA at 15,â€

If we are competing with people making $8 a day we are in the wrong industry usually by imposing tarriffs which drive up consumer prices instead of switching into a sector where we can actually compete. It is those sectors which have the highest protective tarriffs which are most likely to hire illegal aliens, read Roy Beck. I am tired of arguing with someone who has a mentality on par with the Weekly World News. I am going to ignore this thread.
    It is not the industries with the highest protective tariffs that are hiring illegal aliens, it's the industries that don't have protective tariffs because of free trade that are hiring illegal aliens, such as agriculture, garment, construction, service industries, defense contractors, trucking, maintenance, food processing, etc., etc., etc.

Also, tariffs don't drive up consumer prices, they equalize the prices of foreign imports with our domestic prices, so foreign imports produced in cheaper labor and operating environments don't deflate our prices, put our companies out of business, force our workers out of their jobs and benefits, who have to go on the government dole to survive, which increases government spending, which increases taxes and debts and one day the whole thing collapses like it is now.

I've listened to these foolish free trade arguments like you're trying to sell for most of my professional career, so you can argue them all day long, until the cows come home or you turn blue.

But the numbers prove beyond any doubt whatsoever that protectionism is essential to the success, security, solvency and sustainability of the United States which is why we've been a protectionist nation since the day we formed a government and decided to call ourselves a nation.

As free trade rises, so does immigration, so does deficit-spending, so does poverty, so does unemployment and so does debt, both government and personal. And then the economy collapses.

Jobs Out (Free Trade Treason) + People In (Illegal Immigration) = Bankrupt Nation, a tried and true proven law of the universe.

So, if I were you, I wouldn't be bringing up anyone's "mentality".

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast