Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a sister who married a man from the Philippines. She now has a Spanish sounding last name but is as white as I am. Any weeding out of jurors based on names would unfairly discriminate against her.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

I agree that prospective jurors should not be excluded based upon last names. You simply cannot do that. By the same token, potential jurors should not be included specifically because of a last name, as these defense lawyers are attempting to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

I'm puzzled as to why Hispanic Americans would be intimidated by these groups mentioned. Do Hispanic Americans, as a whole, feel some sense of racial obligation to not speak out against this invasion? What methods would groups like la raza and the militant reconquista movement use to intimidate Hispanic Americans in order to silence them into submission?

If true, la raza sounds more like a terrorist organization than anything else.
    The actual political organization, National Council of La Raza (NCLR), though not terroristic, -- yet -- can most certainly and rightfully be considered a seditionist, borderline-treasonous entity. For all their contemptibility, however, they are more of a public front for the radical Raza/Chicano philosophy in America, designed to make reconquista more palatable to the citizenry and specifically to the "progressive" Left.

It's the young, tattooed, criminal adherents of the overall ideology who do most of the dirty work.

Harassing Church congregations. Vandalizing pro-America Hispanic businesses. Disrupting cultural festivals. And even the occasional assault on non-Spanish speaking students of immigrant parentage ... which is odd, given that many of these little scumbags can hardly speak coherent Spanish.

Such things do not happen all the time, but they happen.

As for any sense of ethnic obligation on the part of Hispanic Americans to tacitly consent to the invasion, the situation has more to do with the immigrant population of the United States as a whole. Diversity and multiculturalism are now increasingly being exposed for all the harm they have caused (by willful intent) to the American People; Hispanic immigrants and their children now have to decide once & for all what their national identity is, and who they owe their loyalty to.

You are either an American or you're not. There is nothing in between.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12