Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(Dem) Governors Voice Grave Concerns on Immigration

Hotair.com lead for this article
    DEM GOVS WARN: OBAMA SUIT VS. AZ IS 'TOXIC'

July 11, 2010
    Governors Voice Grave Concerns on Immigration
    By ABBY GOODNOUGH

BOSTON — In a private meeting with White House officials this weekend, Democratic governors voiced deep anxiety about the Obama administration’s suit against Arizona’s new immigration law, worrying that it could cost a vulnerable Democratic Party in the fall elections.

While the weak economy dominated the official agenda at the summer meeting here of the National Governors Association, concern over immigration policy pervaded the closed-door session between Democratic governors and White House officials and simmered throughout the three-day event.

At the Democrats’ meeting on Saturday, some governors bemoaned the timing of the Justice Department lawsuit, according to two governors who spoke anonymously because the discussion was private.

“Universally the governors are saying, ‘We’ve got to talk about jobs,’ â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote][b]"I’d be willing to bet a lot of money that almost every state in America next January is going to see a bill similar to Arizona’s,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i watched David Axelrod on meet the press this morning ... his postions were absotuely weak .. i kid you not , if i had been on the show i could have crushed his points of view in a civil and respectfull manner ..

i simply don't understand how they can't fathom simple math ..

15 million unemployed americans = no CIR ....

this is beyond basic , this is light of day kind of stuff ...

But there's still the insanity of Barak to sign the executive order granting amnesty. This should be our #1 focus..I believe the man is crazy enough to sign it for spite.