Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't plan on looking for a job when I graduate, I plan on creating jobs. Thanks for the suggestion on the NWO Intern thing though hahaha. Please. I would never work for someone else my whole life, maybe to get some experience and to save up some money.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Just hearing or seeing the word "intern" makes me shiver. I'd rather not become the office b*tch making coffee and lunch appointments for arrogant middle management. I've been there, I know what it is like, only they didn't treat me like total crap because my mother practically runs one of their sister companies so they knew better, but I've heard stories. It is basically being a copy-machine jockey and you do the work nobody else wants to do as in intern (which I did). I found so many mistakes and undoubtedly the manager is going to take credit for it.

I apologize if it came off as if I was making fun of construction workers. I have great respect for blue collar employees. My one high-school drop out friend works construction and recently started his own carpentry company. It is nothing big but he makes a decent pofit on the side while still working for his employer. School isn't everything, but it helps.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123