Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    I think you should support Mr. Bush because compared to Kerry, he is a PATRIOT. Do you know what KERRY would have done if elected? HE would of made all illegals citizens on the SPOT! I am just comparing him to Kerry and I prefer him any day.
    That's not good enough. Don't give me the lesser of the two evils crap. That's a lame arse excuse to justify what Bush is doing now. That's like saying we should support the Republicans because even though they want to increase taxes 25 percent, the Democrats would have increased taxes 30 percent. Or that's like saying we should support the Republicans because even though they want to legalize 15 mil illegal Mexicans, the Democrats would have legalized 20 mil. Or that's like saying we should grant amnesty to that thug who raped that women because that other thug he associated with would have killed her. You see where I'm going with this?

I don't care that Bush might be the lesser of the two evils. He's still evil and he's still horrendous. NO Kerry would not have been able to make all illegals citizens because if he was elected the Republicans would have stood up and pretended to care about their country and would have struck down whatever Kerry wanted just like they did to Clinton. They wouldn't have listened to Kerry because he's a Dem, but they listen to Bush because he's a Republican. So by default Kerry would have been better because none of his measures would pass through a Republican controlled congress. He more than likely would have gotten us out of that abomination in Iraq too so we wouldn't of had to waste 3 trillion and tens of thousands of troops lives would have been spared from injury and/or death.

No I will not be a blind follower and support this creep because the other choice would have been worse. I don't care who the politican is or what party he's associated with. When someone does something wrong, you call them out on it, no questions asked. Right now Bush is doing everything wrong and nothing right. There is nothing Bush is doing that's worthy of support. So when Bush ends up destroying our nation with his reckless policies are you going to sit here and tell me, well it would have been worse under Kerry? I don't want to hear it. Be a man or woman (whatever gender you are) and stand up to this travesty. Take off your Republican glasses and see things for what they truly are. This isn't about Republicans and Democrats. This is about the survival of our nation. Our nation is a mess and it's all been caused while the Republicans have been in charge. It's not Clintons fault or Kerrys fault, it's Jorge Bush's fault. He's in charge, the Republicans are in charge and they all need to be held accountable. I'm not saying I support the Dems because I don't, but the Republicans are in charge, they have no excuse.

So again what is the one reason why I should support this guy again? I don't want the RNC talking points, I want solid facts.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe in free market economies 100%.
    So when an illegal immigrant or a foreigner ends up taking your job for 1/3 of the salary you were making with no benefits and you end up having to flip burgers for McDonalds then don't come looking for sympathy here because I'm just going to tell you, well that's the free market baby.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dude, I know you are mad because things are not going your way in the Senate...but I mean does it justify calling Mr. Bush a "demon"?

Im just a curious College Republicans member.
    Just out of curiousity, what would you call him?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would call him "Mr. President". Sorry you guys feel that way but Kerry had his eyes on amnesty a looong time ago.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

I would call him "Mr. President". Sorry you guys feel that way but Kerry had his eyes on amnesty a looong time ago.
    Kerry had his eyes on amnesty? And Bush doesn't?

amnesty
    One entry found for amnesty.
    Main Entry: am·nes·ty
    Pronunciation: 'am-n&-stE
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
    Etymology: Greek amnEstia forgetfulness, from amnEstos forgotten, from a- + mnasthai to remember -- more at MIND
    : the act of an authority (as a government) by which pardon is granted to a large group of individuals
    - amnesty transitive verb

That means in simple terms that if Bush refuses to deport the illegals in accordance with federal law and allows the illegals to stay here and work, IT'S AMNESTY.

Nice dodge BTW, again you fail to face facts. You have not named one thing about this president that we should support him for. Nothing, you have nothing, but the same old RNC rhetoric that is tiring, boring and dull. Maybe if you stop hob knobbing with the professors at Cato and stepped outside into the real world for a bit of fresh air and talked to a real person then you might realize exact what's going on.

No I won't respect Jorge because he doesn't respect his country or the people he's suppose to serve. When he starts caring about our country and our people more than he does special and foreign interest then maybe I'll give him some respect, until then he's Jorge Bush aka Demon/American hater.

I will tell you why I support him, because I am a business major and he looks out for the interests of business, which I personally believe are the interests of everyone. I am just not the type of business person who believes in mass immigration, that is the difference between me and Mr. Bush.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

I will tell you why I support him, because I am a business major and he looks out for the interests of business, which I personally believe are the interests of everyone. I am just not the type of business person who believes in mass immigration, that is the difference between me and Mr. Bush.
    And when you graduate, which part of the world do you plan on moving to. Because there wont be any jobs here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I understand your concerns butterbean. I do not have control over the whole Republican party, I am merely a supporter, so there is not much I can do about certain Republicans making the rest of us look greedy and selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    And when you graduate, which part of the world do you plan on moving to. Because there wont be any jobs here.
    I guess he plans on being hired as one of those NWO interns.

Yep Bush sure does look out for business, even at the expense of his own countrymen. Haliburton is laughing all the way to the bank.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast