Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DENVER LET'S GET THE SERIAL RAPIST STORY PUBLISHED

I have been contacting metro reporter Jim Spencer Metro reporter at the Denver Post to find out why the NC serial rapist story is not being covered. People might contact him and some Post advertizers to find out why they are sitting on this story. They are very biased pro illegal immigration even in their articles so i think their silence is political and maybe criminal.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

well if you can provide us with the phone number and email addy of him and the newspaper editor it would be a great help!

I JUST LOVE YOUR SNOOPY, Rebecca!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: DENVER LET'S GET THE SERIAL RAPIST STORY PUBLISHED

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    I have been contacting metro reporter Jim Spencer Metro reporter at the Denver Post to find out why the NC serial rapist story is not being covered. People might contact him and some Post advertizers to find out why they are sitting on this story. They are very biased pro illegal immigration even in their articles so i think their silence is political and maybe criminal.
    LMAO, Spencer, good luck. He is an OBL turd. Boyels or Brian Moss would be your best bet.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME