Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deporting illegals is on Buncombe NC Agenda

Deporting illegals is on Buncombe agenda

The Associated Press • updated February 5, 2009 11:26 am

Five North Carolina counties are joining a program to deport illegal immigrants.

The News & Observer of Raleigh reported Thursday that eight counties helped deport more than 3,100 inmates last year.

Orange, Harnett, Duplin, New Hanover and Buncombe counties are joining a program called Secure Communities. It gives jails equipment that uses inmates' fingerprints to check immigration status and criminal records and automatically alerts immigration officials.
    Advertisement

The program is similar to one used in eight counties that trains local officers to interview immigrants and begin deportation. The new program doesn't require extra training.

Duplin County Sheriff Blake Wallace says deputies won't be detaining people to get their fingerprints. He says he will use the program for people already in jail.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs. ... 0990205007
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This sounds interesting...what ever works to get them of the states is good.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WOOOOO HOOOO! Best news I've had in weeks

Thanks, JP! I phoned Heath Shuler's office to thank him for voting against the stimulus bill and passed this info along as well.

Good for Americans.... Way to Go NC Counties....

Get all undocumented immigrants out of the country before 2010 CENSUS COUNT....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Thanks, JP! I phoned Heath Shuler's office to thank him for voting against the stimulus bill and passed this info along as well.
    YW
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

i bet it makes these counties SAFER.
    Where was the story i heard that when you deport illegal aliens out of your city crime actually goes down....

wait, silly me, it was the report that said gang members are responsible for 80 percent of the crimes