Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Details on border fence beginning to emerge

Details on border fence beginning to emerge
    James Osborne
    May 25, 2007 - 5:30PM

McALLEN — The proposed 370 miles of new fencing along the U.S. border with Mexico is now planned as a single layer of fence, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman said.

Since Congress passed the Secure Fence Act last fall it was widely expected the fence system would be composed of two fences separated by an access road, allowing U.S. Border Patrol agents to quickly approach people sneaking across. While details on the fence, which will vary from locale to locale, are still being worked out, CBP spokesman Mike Friel said only a single layer of the barrier would be built by the end of 2008.

“We have things called fence labs down in Texas which evaluate a number of different fence designs,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

While details on the fence, which will vary from locale to locale, are still being worked out, CBP spokesman Mike Friel said only a single layer of the barrier would be built by the end of 2008.
    THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! If that's their idea of border security, we are in real trouble. What a bunch of worthless idiots.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

bush the Beast signed off on the fence last year and now it is possibly going to be turned into another episode of the Twilght Zone and Looney Tunes...again.

I can't imagine in the Real world getting away with such dribble and call it effective law and order.

Never will I let up on these clowns. As long a I am breathing I will be hounding them everyday. Their days of going along and doing what they want and no one will question it is over.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

CALL DUNCAN HUNTER, Quick they are lieing to us again, and we are suppose to trust them, I don't think so, you know what you can do with your triggers in S1348, just started talking about the bill and they still can't keep their word. STUFF IT!! We want the over 800 miles of double fence we were promised!!!SCREAMING HERE!! Grrrrrrrrr HEAR MY ROAR YOU TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Come on everyone we have to stop these LIARS!! They think we are stupid! Lets show them just who is stupid and its not us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the link below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, someone will help you, We have lots 0f nice people just waiting to help you!!

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

With Kennedy again being the head honcho behind this immigration bill I'd have to say most of them are lying to us, especially HIM. Why do they follow this liar? What's the hold? No wonder Congress has a lower approval rating than Jorge.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    With Kennedy again being the head honcho behind this immigration bill I'd have to say most of them are lying to us, especially HIM. Why do they follow this liar? What's the hold? No wonder Congress has a lower approval rating than Jorge.
    I don't know Jean but this made my blood boil and blood pressure shoot sky high, and I was so happy humming through here delivering my message to the newcomers. Then in a matter of the seconds it took me to read this I was pissed, NOW I have to get in a good mood again so I can be happy and continue with my mission!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wasn't it Duncan Hunter who told us the government had built only 2 miles of the new fence since enactment of the fence bill?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

MW
    pjr40 wrote:

Wasn't it Duncan Hunter who told us the government had built only 2 miles of the new fence since enactment of the fence bill?
    Yes, I think he said that during a Lou Dobbs interview. He's extremely upset about the fence situation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn