Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Detroit CBP: Busy Weekend Intercepting Wanted Travelers

C.B.P. News Release

Detroit CBP Have Busy Weekend Intercepting Wanted Travelers

(Tuesday, November 24, 2009)

Detroit – U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers stationed at the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit were quite busy last weekend initiating five arrests for subjects wanted for a variety of issues from narcotics warrants to one wanted for burglary/forced entry. One was even caught with a small amount of marijuana in his possession.

On Friday, November 13, Monica Rios and Ryan Guerra, both U.S. citizens were arrested for warrants related to failure to appear and were turned over to Detroit Police and the Wayne County Sheriffs Departments.

On Saturday, November 15, Charles Wiese, a U.S. citizen wanted on narcotics related offenses was arrested and turned over to Detroit Police. Anthony Rumohr, a U.S. citizen was arrested on a burglary warrant and turned over to Sterling Heights Police , and Tryon Betancourt, a U.S. citizen was arrested and turned over to Allen Park Police for a minor traffic offense. Betancourt was also cited for possession of marijuana.

“These arrests are a testament to the dedication of CBP Officers on a daily basis protecting our country. The capture of these fugitives serves as a shining example of the work done by Detroit officers in keeping the public safeâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sometimes people's ignorance just blows my mind! Are they NOT aware that your license plate has been run before you even talk to a Border Guard? THAT's mostly why people get pulled over for the second inspection, are they not aware that the Guard's are HIGHLY trained to spot nervousness? Man they can smell that nervous sweat 10 cars away...LOL!

Crossing either way I have my passport, license, Status Card ( Native ID for Canada) ready and waiting for them. Sometimes I get lucky and get a Guard who recognizes me and just asks me how long I am going to be in Canada or the US, and if I have anything to claim.