Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: DHS Caves on TPS, Asks Congress for ‘Permanent Solution’ After John Kelly-Ally Pens P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    We can trust very few Judy. We know that the White House and various departments are full of leakers and saboteurs.
    You are so right, GeorgiaPeach. It's disturbing, almost frightening to think we have these people in the White House and Cabinet Departments. If it's White House, who would it be? Kelly himself? I don't think it would be Nielsen. If it's DHS would it be Elaine Duke? I don't think so, someone far below her, some assistant to an assistant of something. Maybe that big mouth in the news the other day, that Assistant Secretary of International Relations. He needs to be fired, anyone speaking on "condition of anonymity" needs to be fired.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-08-2017 at 01:42 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    A leaker or liar in DHS or the White House? I don't think we can trust these leaker/liars. When the cat's away, the mice will play.
    Being a leaker doesn't necessarily make one a liar. When you look at the history of the folks making these decisions, writing memorandums, etc., I find the information very believable.

This all comes back to Trump's bad hiring choices or failure to replace people that supposedly don't support his position. Unfortunately though, some of us just aren't sure what Trump's position is on some of these issues.

If Kris Korbach would have originally been appointed as Secretary of DHS instead of John Kelly, I don't believe we would be be worried about being undermined by DHS.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh wake up - they are all staying - a few hundred known criminals here and there, the rest are staying and will be given citizenship - we have been lied to newyork style - and the trumps get richer as they pillage and plunder our lands, air, waters for profits. To hell with the bald headed chemo children, let's make more pollution, more toxicity, more pesticides is their motto. Let's kill off the last of wildlife species too - we need more money! How extraordinarily SELFISH! Well the offsprings can continue to try and figure out how they can screw Tiffany out of her inheritance "she should get 20 % less" - ad nauseum! I'm done with them.
    Last edited by artist; 11-07-2017 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Being a leaker doesn't necessarily make one a liar. When you look at the history of the folks making these decisions, writing memorandums, etc., I find the information very believable.

This all comes back to Trump's bad hiring choices or failure to replace people that supposedly don't support his position. Unfortunately though, some of us just aren't sure what Trump's position is on some of these issues.

If Kris Korbach would have originally been appointed as Secretary of DHS instead of John Kelly, I don't believe we would be be worried about being undermined by DHS.
    Well of course you would. Anything to try and put Trump in a bad light is what you're fighting and dying for. SAD!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Well of course you would. Anything to try and put Trump in a bad light is what you're fighting and dying for. SAD!!!
    Sorry we can't all be blind cheerleaders. I'm for the truth, wherever and whomever it comes from. Good or bad, I have nothing to do with Trump's "light" ........ that's all on him and the choices he makes.

I know you would love for us all to be constant Trump cheerleaders, praising every breath he takes and move he makes. However, I'm more concerned with actual accomplishments on the issues I voted on, which immigration and border security are #1. When Trump starts showing us some actual accomplishments in those areas, you'll then see me standing next to you cheering his accomplishments!

Right now I'm hearing a lot of amnesty talk and some of it is actually coming from President Donald Trump. Forgive me for not becoming all giddy with excitement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You won't have to worry much longer, MW. I don't think Trump is going to run in 2020 and Democrats are going to win the mid-terms so things will be back to normal for you very soon.

MW
    You won't have to worry much longer, MW. I don't think Trump is going to run in 2020 and Democrats are going to win the mid-terms so things will be back to normal for you very soon.
    Hmm, another sucker punch. Not that I'm counting, but that's two tonight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12