Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DHS-ICE: Reports Indicate Violent Crime on the Rise and Drug

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/story/ ... /75923/364

DHS-ICE: Reports Indicate Violent Crime on the Rise and Drug Arrests and Seizures Declining

By Miguel Contreras,
    Posted on Tue Dec 19th, 2006 at 07:59:22 AM EST
    The impact of our first national security threat of illegal immigration is showing a very alarming wake-up call for our United States Citizenry: an increase of violent crimes and a considerable decline in arrests for drug related offenses.
    For example a comparison of drug-related arrests in the United States in 2005 and 2006 shows the following:

Cocaine: 2005: 12, 114 - 2006: 3,557
    Marijuana: 2005: 5,599 - 2006: 1,1667
    Heroin: 2005: 2,141 - 2006: 519
    Methamphetamine: 2005: 6,090 - 2006: 1,504.

This information was obtained from a federal report issued by the U.S. Department of Justice (USDOJ) in October 2006.

The total statistics for the year 2006 are not in yet, but still the numbers reflected between 2005 and 2006 are alarming, even if we were to consider a 75% percent of arrests for 2006.

The National Drug Threat Assessment 2007 includes information provided by federal law enforcement organizations, such as DHS and all of its agencies, FBI and DEA and by 3,267 state and local law enforcement agencies through the National Drug Intelligence Center's National Drug Threat Survey (NDTS) 2006.
    As a parent of three teenagers I am concerned about the availability of drugs on the streets. I hate to bring up the subject of immigration in here but for some unknown reasons, our Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) focus is no longer drug importations and consumption but illegal immigration. The decline of drug arrests only confirms what my sources at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency report, that most of the drafted investigative enforcement plans to dismantle drug and money laundering organizations are being rejected and trashed because the emphasis is illegal immigration. I don’t want to beat a dead horse but in my previous stories I have reported the same. Except this time, the cited reports by the FBI and USDOJ confirms what my ICE sources are reporting by reviewing the recent released federal law enforcement statistics.

My fellow American, I know and realize that we have an immigration problem in our hands. I suspect the Bush administration is using the immigration issue to force the U.S. Congress to pass a bi-partisan comprehensive immigration bill as soon as possible. The problem I see is that this political game is going to get us into more serious problems than dealing with illegal aliens.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question: do you rather see a one ton of cocaine being smuggled into the United States, or do you rather see the equivalent of let say 100 illegal aliens illegally getting into our country. If you answer no to both questions, its all right. The fact is that the one ton of cocaine is being smuggled without any problems while our federal law enforcement resources are being spent in locating and apprehending the 100 illegal aliens, while turning their back to a one ton load of cocaine destined to hit our streets and ultimately getting inside and into the bodies of our youth.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reports that preliminary figures indicate that, as a whole, law enforcement agencies throughout the Nation reported an increase of 3.7 percent in the number of violent crimes brought to their attention in the first half of 2006 when compared to figures reported for the first six months of 2005. http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/prelim06/index.html.

It has been reported also that we are still not prepared to deal with major natural disasters, again, the responsibility of DHS.

Conlusion

If we want to see positive changes at ICE and the moral among its troops boosted I recommend the following:

After an extensive study and the research method of “review of the literature,” I concluded that ICE the Legacy U.S. Customs and the Legacy U.S. Immigration and Naturalization’s Investigative Branch, including the U.S. Border Patrol Anti-Smuggling Units be separated and be each treated individually by keeping their own identity such as the U.S. Secret Service and the U.S. Coast Guard, who also report to the DHS secretary.

If the above changes are immediately implemented, I assure you that our drug and money laundering seizures and arrests will considerably go up, and seizure and arrest of major counterfeit of immigration and related documents, as well as immigration related employment raids (with employer sanctions) and arrests will also go up as well as the dismantling of criminal organizations within the jurisdiction of the new separated U.S. Customs and INS agencies.

In summary, in the almost four years that these two agencies were consolidated into one agency: ICE, we have ample evidence that they cannot work together. As like trying to force a cat and a bird or a lion and a deer live together. You guys at ICE decide who is the bird and a deer and who is the cat and the lion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just another undeniable sign we as a Nation are headed very swiftly toward third world status if this illegal invasion of criminals is not stopped soon!

Drug Arrests and Seizures Declining
    Maybe this due to Mr. Chertoff not doing his job on securing the borders. Going inside of Chertoffs head now: Well if we don't arrest them and let the drugs come on it. Then on record we are doing a better job.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Two border patrol officers going to prison has surely let enforcement know that drug busts are off limits. I don't see how anything else could be expected.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find this fitting for DHS and ICE

http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    I find this fitting for DHS and ICE

Good One!

There was an article in todays Miami Herald about the increase in the crime rate and it mentioned stats in Miami. What it failed to do was mention how many were committed by illegals and if the gang/drug related killings were committed by legal or illegals. I know how bad it is and was reminded once again on at 2:50 am on Sunday morning when I heard 6 rounds fired blocks away from my condo and it resulted in the death of a 17 year old woman. Most of this drug stuff falls back on the Hispanics who bring it here and/or are the middlemen here. The media fails to mention that with the exception of the VH1 show on drugs in the 80's who mentioned all the money laundering in Miami and how Cubans were the middlemen and made lots of money. It also mentioned the South American involvement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)