Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DHS lies to Congress about Agents Ramos and Compean motives.

Congressman Lincoln Davis;
    District 4, Tennessee
    Dear Congressman Davis;
    Even though we have spoken previously on your stance on Illegal aliens in our country of which I agree with you 100%, there is another issue going on in our country which I feel is completely integrated with our view on Illegal aliens. That is the unjust prosecution and conviction of the two border patrol agents, Ramos and Compean, for doing their jobs based on lies from the jury forman, telling the other jurists the judge would not accept a hung jury, and The Department of Homeland Security admitting they had lied to Congress concerning this case.
    A shocking turn in the case of the two former Border Patrol
    agents: An official from the Department of Homeland Security
    says his department lied to Congress about the agents admitting
    guilt in the case. Inspector General Richard Skinner admitted his department lied to Congress. These men who have been outstanding Mexican Americans citizens have been denied bail until an Appeal can be heard and jailed with the general prison population. One has already been beaten intensely by angry illegal aliens also in prison.
    My question is this. If the Democratic party wants to function as a Bi-partisan branch of congress. Why haven't any democrats, including yourself, who feel the way you do toward's Illegal aliens, join the 70 plus Republicans who are fighting to get these men pardoned? Most or all of these Republicans feel as you do towards illegal aliens. Why can't members of both parties who believe the same join together and fight these injustices together. Someone had better tell the democrats who join Bush in his "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" incentive, they will be joining their leader out the door in Jan. 09. Approx. 80% of America feels the way we do. Please take this letter sincerely and do not answer with a form letter if you expect my continued support.

Hi Bubba...glad to have you here at ALIPAC. We are glad to have your help.

Oh, Bubba, that is a good one, welcome to Alipac, I hope you will stay and continue the good fight with us, we need you! Read the rules and regulations, check out our focus campaign, you are good with words it would help us immensly.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Bubba, thank you, great email/letter, I hope they are listening. It is unbelievable that this could happen in our country, to two men who were simply doing their jobs.

If it can happen to them, then what next? We need to fight this corruption and weed out those who would abuse our system for their own agenda and benefit.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome for all of us

We always need more support in our fight against injustice.

Welcome to ALIPAC Bubba
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Answer from Congressman Lincoln Davis: Tennessee

Dear Mr. Cooper:

Thank you for contacting me to express your thoughts regarding our
    nation's illegal immigration crisis and related border security issues. I
    appreciate hearing from you on this critical issue.

I could not agree with you more. We absolutely must strengthen our borders and make it a top national priority. The burgeoning influx of illegal immigrants into the United States, particularly Tennessee, is a problem that I wish more Representatives, Senators and the Administration would take seriously. I believe that immigration was a large factor in the recent elections and I will certainly urge my colleagues in the strongest possible terms to pay heed.

In the two terms that I have served in Congress I have taken very
    firm positions on the immigration issue, including serving as the original co-
    sponsor with Rep. Sensenbrenner on the RealID Act last session which calls
    for, among other things, the completion of the San Diego border fence and
    the blocking of illegal aliens applying for driver's licenses. My voting
    record is as solid as they come on supporting fence initiatives, opposing
    amnesty, keeping Social Security benefits for those who pay into the system
    only, not accepting foreign identification cards as valid ID in the United
    States (commonly referred to as "Consular ID" cards), closing the loophole
    on U.S. asylum laws, declaring English the official language of the United
    States, and authorizing the U.S. military to assist in border control.
    Additionally, I have voted against all attempts to outsource jobs to Mexico
    or other nations for cheap labor and I voted against the Central American
    Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) accordingly. As a member of the
    Immigration Reform Caucus, led by Rep. Tom Tancredo, I will continue to
    keep pressure on our leaders to support stronger enforcement of our laws and increased protection of our borders.

I am also currently working to investigate the now well-known
    situation involving our two U.S. Border Patrol agents. There are many facts that have remained vague in the media and reports and I am working to get to the bottom of this situation, which I know has been a concern to many.

As the immigration debate continues you can be sure to count on me
    to accurately and responsibly represent your views.
    Sincerely,

Lincoln Davis
    Member of Congress

Great reply from Congressman Davis, wish they were all like him! You did really good Bubba, glad to have you on our side!
    Build the dam fence post haste!