Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: DHS to Return Illegal Aliens to Mexico in Effort to End Trump ‘Catch and Release’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Only Judy could call a 10.6 billion gift to Mexico and Central America----cutting off funds.
    US pledges $10.6B aid for Central America, southern Mexico
    That wasn't my word, it was the word used by the United States Department of State in their announcement.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Beezer dear, what do you mean by "forced to wait"? Is there a problem with that? This is a good thing seems to me, it's what we wanted, to keep them out of our country even if they claim asylum at a port of entry or claim one after they're in. It also applies to those who don't claim asylum, now we can bump them all right back into Mexico if they entered through Mexico.

It's the same deal we have with Canada.

If they enter from somewhere other than Canada or Mexico, then we're stuck with them until their deportation hearing and removal, but this is truly an historic deal with Mexico. Great job by the President. It's taken a long time to implement but it's a done deal now. See Trump is using Judy's Plan B. Trump cut off that aid to Mexico and Central America, then state department made this announcement the other day, I think yesterday, "pledging" the funds. These are the same funds appropriated a couple of months ago that Trump put the hold on. So it was kind of strange to have the State Department make this announcement yesterday about funds that had already been appropriated months earlier that the President had put a hold on ... now we know why. Mexico wanted a public announcement about the funds before the announcement about their new agreement on illegal border crossers being bumped back out to Mexico including asylum-seekers, under the new deal.

It's so exciting. I've feel bad for people who are missing these exciting times because of their hatred for Trump. It's a sad loss of what should be joy for them, seems to me.

Trump Bringing Joy to the World, America First!!

Merry Christmas America!! GO-GO TRUMP GO-GO!!!

Your obviously living in an alternative reality from the rest of us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Only Judy could call a 10.6 billion gift to Mexico and Central America----cutting off funds.
    US pledges $10.6B aid for Central America, southern Mexico
    That's obviously an announcement Judy purposely failed to remember or chose to ignore because it is a negative on the Trump administration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That wasn't my word, it was the word used by the United States Department of State in their announcement.

It was your word that pledges= cutting off funds---see below

See Trump is using Judy's Plan B. Trump cut off that aid to Mexico and Central America, then state department made this announcement the other day, I think yesterday, "pledging" the funds.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    That's obviously an announcement Judy purposely failed to remember or chose to ignore because it is a negative on the Trump administration.
    It's not negative at all on the Trump administration. It's fine to do this. It saves us money, it gives us leverage to enforce security agreements and demands to stop this illegal migration at the source in their countries. Best $10.6 billion we've spent in a long time, because this time we have a President who is brilliant and knows how to leverage our money to gain the biggest fattest return that benefits our country and citizens. I understand it's probably over your head, but there it is . Black and white.

Merry Christmas, MW! Are you going to be able to crawl out of your hatred and obsession with Trump to enjoy the holidays? I sure hope so. You are in a very sad and bitter place right now, seems to me. Wishing you a fast recovery!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BILLIONS IN EXTORTION MONEY!

GIVE THEM NOTHING AND SEND THEM ALL BACK!

WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN BILLIONS AND THEY STILL DUMP THEIR PEOPLE OVER THE BORER!

MONEY DOES NOT WORK! ENDS UP IN CORRUPT POCKETS...MORE CARAVANS WILL COME NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAY THESE LYING THIEVING COUNTRIES!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    It's not negative at all on the Trump administration. It's fine to do this. It saves us money, it gives us leverage to enforce security agreements and demands to stop this illegal migration at the source in their countries. Best $10.6 billion we've spent in a long time, because this time we have a President who is brilliant and knows how to leverage our money to gain the biggest fattest return that benefits our country and citizens. I understand it's probably over your head, but there it is . Black and white.

Merry Christmas, MW! Are you going to be able to crawl out of your hatred and obsession with Trump to enjoy the holidays? I sure hope so. You are in a very sad and bitter place right now, seems to me. Wishing you a fast recovery!!
    Like I said ........ an alternative reality.

One minute your demanding Trump listen to Judy's Plan B and end funding to Mexico and Central America, the next minute your praising Trump for pledging to give them over 10 billion. Judy's world is a very special place.

It was your word that pledges= cutting off funds---see below

See Trump is using Judy's Plan B. Trump cut off that aid to Mexico and Central America, then state department made this announcement the other day, I think yesterday, "pledging" the funds.
    What are you talking about? The US Department of State announced that the US government had "pledged" these funds.

Trump cut off the funds, i. e. holding them back, not releasing them 2 months ago. State Department "pledged" them yesterday. Today Mexico signs Mexico US Border deal.

Trump is doing so much so fast you can't keep up with it, probably because of preoccupation with hating on Trump and Republicans and Judy. Very unproductive, very counter-effective, very futile, in my opinion. But have at it. You're a free person to express your thoughts however you wish, well, almost. We have rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Like I said ........ an alternative reality.

One minute your demanding Trump listen to Judy's Plan B and end funding to Mexico and Central America, the next minute your praising Trump for pledging to give them over 10 billion. Judy's world is a very special place.
    Things are moving faster than you can keep up with, that's why you're always behind the 8 ball, confused, and wrong.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-21-2018 at 01:54 PM.

How long before some judge puts and end to this program?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast