Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Director says Mexicans being 'hunted down' in Arizona

Huh?

~~~

Director says Mexicans being 'hunted down' in Arizona
    (AFP) – 7 hours ago

SAN SEBASTIAN, Spain — Mexicans are being hunted down and killed under Arizona's new immigration law, Mexican director Felipe Cazals said Friday as his latest work opened the San Sebastian film festival.

"With the Americans we will always be neighbours, sometimes we will be partners but we will never be friends, and if you don't think so just look at what is happening in Arizona," the 73-year-old film-maker told AFP.

"Today Mexicans are persecuted, harassed, hunted down and assassinated in Arizona because of the colour of their skin.

"It is one thing to be an undocumented Mexican, another to be a member of Al Qaeda or a drug trafficker. But to be persecuted for nothing more than the colour of your skin because you don't have papers, that is pure fascism."

The law passed in April by Arizona, one of four US states which borders Mexico, makes it a state crime to lack proper immigration papers and requires police to determine whether people are in the United States illegally.

A federal judge temporarily blocked some of its provisions just before the law was due to take effect at the end of July.

The Arizona law has drawn protests from Mexican President Felipe Calderon that resonate throughout Latin America, source of the vast majority of the estimated 10.8 million illegal immigrants in the United States.

Cazals's new film "Chicogrande" depicts Mexican general Pancho Villa's invasion of New Mexico and the subsequent punitive expedition launched by US troops against the rebel leader.

It is one of 15 movies in the race for the festival's Golden Shell for best film.

The 58th San Sebastian festival, the oldest and most prestigious event of its kind in the Spanish speaking world, wraps up on September 25.

http://oneoldvet.com/

www.google.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll reschedule my trip that I planned for Spain and Portugal and go to a country that doest lie to form an agenda .. maybe Italy and Greece can better use my tourist money

By allowing this man to give false Information unabated, you are also complicit... you will undoubtedly invite him back next year

thank you for voicing your opinion and giving me the ability to judge your country by your actions
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Today Mexicans are persecuted, harassed, hunted down and assassinated in Arizona because of the colour of their skin.
    Oh really?? What does a mexican look like? I thought mexicans came in all colors..silly me! How does one tell the difference between a mexican and salvadoran or a dominican or a guatamalan or any person from latin america or the middle east or the mediterranean countries?

Seriously, does this guy have any proof of his fearmongering slanderous statements?

All I know is that central americans (72 to be exact) were hunted down and murdered in mexico. Hmmmm, not a word about that eh? What a dingbat!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    Obviously an avid fan of Hillary Clinton.
    Where else would this come from?

"With the Americans we will always be neighbours, sometimes we will be partners but we will never be friends, and if you don't think so just look at what is happening in Arizona," the 73-year-old film-maker told AFP.
    your right about that crack head .....if we have our choice we will back out of NAFTA and Shut that border down 1000 percent

Wow. Me and my Mexican family are living here in AZ a long time and nobody has told us this. Nobody has warned us. None of ours has had any such thing happen and we are not particularly light skinned in the least. There is no mistaking us. Amazing how these things can happen and absolutely nobody here knows a thing about it! Thank God for media prostitutes! As I watch CNN's propaganda piece of being Latino in America. Even CNN did not tell me that we are having people killed here in AZ simply for being Mexican. Oh MY!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Wow. Me and my Mexican family are living here in AZ a long time and nobody has told us this. Nobody has warned us. None of ours has had any such thing happen and we are not particularly light skinned in the least. There is no mistaking us. Amazing how these things can happen and absolutely nobody here knows a thing about it! Thank God for media prostitutes! As I watch CNN's propaganda piece of being Latino in America. Even CNN did not tell me that we are having people killed here in AZ simply for being Mexican. Oh MY!
    hahahaha you are just so funny tonight

Today Mexicans are persecuted, harassed, hunted down and assassinated in Mexico!

FACTUALLY TRUE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    How the hell did we miss you? A hunting we will.............what an idiot piece
    of trash Mexican director Felipe Cazals is and anyone else with such an irresponsible imagination.
    So now a Spaniard invasion of Arizona to save the Mexicans?, what the hell.
    Wear those cool conquistador helmets, they will keep your heads warm.
    Its cold here in the summer.