Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY NOBODY SUE THEM ?
    I myself was a LEGAL immigrant but I've got my citizenship a long time ago.
    I don't say I never speak my native language at home or with my grandchildren. BUT when I'm not at home I speak English. Only when I see the spanish speaking people I speak my language to disturb them,(they don't like when you speak other language)

I already told my story of how my son's public school parent meetings were in both Spanish and English. Since it took twice as long for both, the principal asked me one night if, since I was the only "native" American and he knew I spoke Spanish, we could have the meeting in Spanish to save time. My liberal side said well at least the parents showed up for their kids despite the language barrier, and my conservative side was saying - hey if I can learn Spanish and had no plans on living in a Spanish-speaking country (although I guess I may soon) why can't they learn English? Cultural superiority complex? Learning disabilities?

People in other states forget that Californians did speak out back in 1994/95? when the majority of citizens passed proposition 187 that would have denied benefits to illegals. Even though it passed a liberal judge (Carter appointee) threw it out saying it was unconstitutional. Our governor Gray Davis (D) never challenged it, the rest of the country was asleep at the wheels,hence the illegals grew by the millions. Today our state legislature is full of liberal idiots,many latino who in no way would pass legislation. They are for the illegals,work for the illegals and I wouldn't doubt if they were being bankrolled by Mexico. I think its too late. No one is on our side including Schwarzennegger. In fact he is as bad as Gray Davis.

I do speak spanish, but I'm not PC, and sometimes I'm rude too. I refuse to speak and last time I was in a doctor office and he started speaking spanish with me , I told him "sorry, I'm in America so even if I speak spanish I refuse to speak and I speak only English".
    I had to change doctor.

Friday's chaos had been building since February, when Fonseca, who is bilingual, started to give his chairman's report in Spanish. Some in the audience objected; arguments and recriminations ensued, and school police rushed over amid concerns that a fistfight would break out, witnesses said.
    This, my friends, is what you get when you try to force "multi-culturalism" down people's throats. Multi-culturalism doesn't work. It's divisive and it causes culture clashes, disputes over languages, and religious disputes.

Isn't it time we go back to being a unified nation? You know, the UNITED States of America?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I go to a lot of school board meetings. I've learned not to sit by this certain lady as she is the translator. She speaks into a device translating the English meeting into Spanish. Anyone interested can pick up a headphone thing to wear to hear her translations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    You have a right to speak any language you want in private. In public meeting etc you must speak English. If you are going to live in this country and call your self an American you must speak English. You ahve to draw the line somehwere. What are these Mexicans going to do if the demographics change and there is a higher Muslim poplulation that suddently hits your area/ How are you going to determine what language you are going to speak? If you want to live here learn ENGLISH. It is one of the threads that keep us together, language. This is OUR COUNTRY learn the language.
    I totally agree with your post. The problem is Latinos think they are superior to other races -even Anglos, so they insist we must adapt to them, instead of them adapting to be American. What we all need to be concerned about is why does our gov't want racial discord up to civil war here. Mexico has tacitly declared the takeover of California and other states won't be far behind. It's truly sickening to see our gov't give our country away, while taxing us to the hilt to support our own demise.

You give them far to much credit. California has the largest population of illegals in the US. Keep in mind most of these criminals have 3rd grade educations/mentalities. Most probably don't have the capacity to learn much of anything, especially English. I could post several thousand stories of illegal hispanics that have been been in this country for a decade and longer and still cannot speak a syllable of the kings English. These are the bottom of the South American barrel and not bright people and neither are most of their anchor babies.
    I agree. We have millons and millions of basically uneducated, relatively unsophisticated illegals in our country. These people are easily inflamed by their handlers such as LaRaza. These ethnic advocacy groups put all kinds of notions into their heads and they accept them as fact. To this Mexican peasant who happens to be living in LA, it probably is racism to expect her to speak English.

Bill Clinton created this problem with his stupid Hispanic Education Action Plan of bi-lingual education.

Hillary, and other members of Congress, re-enforced this when they failed to pass a law declaring English our official national language.

You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    WHY NOBODY SUE THEM ?
    I myself was a LEGAL immigrant but I've got my citizenship a long time ago.
    I don't say I never speak my native language at home or with my grandchildren. BUT when I'm not at home I speak English. Only when I see the spanish speaking people I speak my language to disturb them,(they don't like when you speak other language)
    My hubby speaks Irish to disturb them. I have no clue what he is saying, but I have been known to use the one or two phrases I know out of context to pretend to be having a conversation lolol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12