Like Tree4Likes

Thread: DML: San Diego border the worst I have ever seen

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DML: San Diego border the worst I have ever seen

DML: San Diego border the worst I have ever seen

May 30, 2018

Written by DML

I’ve been doing the “border thing” for a little less than a decade. Up until yesterday, I thought I had seen it all. Today, I know better.

After a 5-hour tour from border agent turned union rep Chris Harris, I come away more disappointed in the Trump administration than I was going in.

What is taking place in San Diego is almost unimaginable. “The moral of Border Patrol agents is down — worse than it was during the Obama administration,” said my border guide Harris. He continued, “Agents had high hopes for this administration, but it doesn’t appear anything will change because as of now nothing has gotten better at the border. It’s been all rhetoric.”

Border crossings are skyrocketing, and the catch and release program continues to spew people from the third world into the US at alarming numbers. Sadly, I’ve known this information months, and so I wasn’t shocked when Harris confirmed the amount of criminals and OTMs (Other Than Mexicans) that enter the US each day. What shocked me was seeing and SMELLING the working conditions the men and women of the Border Patrol are subject to, and to learn that the Trump administration is doing nothing about it.

For miles and miles and miles, the toxic sewage and chemical waste spewing into the US from Mexico can be smelled just by breathing normally. But when the wind picks up, the smell is so strong it is enough to knock you over. Literally, I was brought to my knees by the smells. And when our tour was over, Harris suggested I toss my shoes into the garbage because I had walked through the chemical waste during my filming.

The smell. The filth. The human sh--*(no joke) that is pouring into the US from Mexico is nonstop.

The only way I can describe it is by asking you to imagine your neighbor taking his garden hose and hooking it up to his toilets. Then imagine he turns the hose on full blast and puts it down near your fence 24-hours per day, every single day. Now imagine the local hospital, and the local chemical plant, and the local garbage dump all doing the same thing. In other words, everything bad from all over town is flowing into your yard nonstop. Poison, toxins, human waste…. it’s all yours to live with. That’s what’s taking place in San Diego, only a million times worse.

To make matters worse, the Mexicans we ran into along the border were beyond hateful towards us. Adults cursed at us, and kids gave us the middle finger. One kid took empty containers and tossed them at me through the border fence. Another man dropped his pants and took shit at the border fence as we watched.

The men and women of the BP are subject to these conditions each and every day. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is being done about it.

I asked Harris what this administration should do about the problem. He said Mexico isn’t being held accountable. In short, the Trump administration — like every administration before his — is doing nothing. For example, Trump is still jerking around with NAFTA negotiations after 18 months in office. Mexico is laughing at us on the way to the bank.

Harris also said the number one way to stop illegal immigration is to implement mandatory e-verify. “Until you remove the incentive to earn money in the US, the people will continue to flow in,” said Harris.

Look at the photo below. The color of the water is pea green, and it’s filled with toxic waste. Harris told us the kids in the photo were waiting for us to leave so they could sneak into the US.

* edit

(Please go to Link to look at Photos. Future radical dreamers showing their love for America)

http://dennismichaellynch.com/dml-sa...ave-ever-seen/

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 05-30-2018 at 06:34 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that pretty much confirms Border Patrol aint' the answer, I guess they haven't been the answer for awhile now. Time to militarize the border.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most distressing. We are not making real progress against illegal immigration. President Trump and his expressed love for dreamers doesn't help. Having heads of Departments like DHS, Labor, Agriculture, Budget, HHS with amnesty love for illegal aliens doesnt't help. Having so many republicans clamoring now for amnesty for illegal aliens doesn't help.

Requiring little or NOTHING from Mexico is inexusable.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 05-30-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn