Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do You Back the New Kennedy-McCain Immigration Deal? POLL

Maybe I'm wrong, but I got the distinct feeling they're hoping the poll ends up good for the illegal supporters...go get 'em, guys!!

http://polls.newsmax.com/immigration/?promo_code=345E-1

Do You Back the New
    Kennedy-McCain Immigration Deal?

Senate Immigration Bill Still Likely to Pass!

Vote in This Urgent Poll

Scroll down to vote.

NewsMax.com, one of America's leading online news services, is conducting an urgent national online poll on the new Senate immigration deal backed by Senators Kennedy and McCain.

NewsMax will provide the results of this poll to major media and every member of Congress. Additionally, NewsMax's results will be shared with every major radio talk show host in America.

NewsMax reports have been cited by national major media, including Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Many media outlets and national leaders are interested in your opinion. Hundreds of media outlets have reported on NewsMax's online polls. Your vote does count!

This immigration deal could have significant consequences for the 2008 elections. We want to know what you really think. Key media and others want to know your opinion. Vote today!

1) What is your overall opinion of the Senate immigration deal? Favorable Unfavorable No Opinion

2) What should be done with the 12 million illegals in the U.S.? Deport them
    Offer them citizenship eventually
    Do nothing with them

3) Would you vote for any presidential candidate who supported this deal? Vote for Vote Against

4) GOP candidate John McCain has expressed support for the immigration deal. Are you: More likely to vote for him
    Less Likely
    No Opinion

5) GOP candidates Mitt Romney and Tom Tancredo oppose the Senate immigration deal. Are you: More likely to vote for them
    Less Likely
    No Opinion

6) Rate President Bush's handling of the border and immigration issues. Excellent Good OK Bad Very Poor

7) Who did you vote for in the 2004 election? Bush Kerry Other

Results will be announced through NewsMax E-mail News Alerts. All poll takers automatically register for breaking news alerts. It's free and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Please vote only once.

Voted
    Thanks for posting

Banned
    NotGoingToTakeItAnymore wrote:
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I got the distinct feeling they're hoping the poll ends up good for the illegal supporters...go get 'em, guys!!
    Newsmax are the good guys!

Voted
    I wonder when the results will be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    NotGoingToTakeItAnymore wrote:
    Newsmax are the good guys!
    Oh, thank HEAVENS! I was about to go into a stroke! I was spitting mad, and I don't even know how to spit!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Voted. Poll seemed a little loopy on candidates.

This page comes up after you vote promoting an emergency raido endorsed by the Homeland Security

After reading alot of the threads on these boards, I don't know if I want to trust anything the HS is endorsing, especially when I know what I've read is probably true.

We should probably call it the Emergency Propaganda Radio.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vote

they got my vote against it

Hello Ragsdale!

Welcome to ALIPAC!

It is so wonderful to see so many new supporters here!
    You are very welcome!

A great BIG welcome to ALIPAC, Ragsdale. You'll find a great bunch of people here. Jump right in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast