Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see alot of talk,but where the hell is the action? I agree with everything said in this thread, but who has the real guts to do anything other than talk about it. Anyone???
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

wep561

Yes. I am doing it. I asked my employer for a W-4 today and I will stop supporting a government that does not represent me and therefore stop supporting the social programs for the illegals, at least through my income taxes, and my husband will do the same.

but who has the real guts to do anything other than talk about it. Anyone???
    I'm doing it..started late last summer. I took the precaution of setting up a trust for real property.

If they can find time, the could come after me...but not my assets.

MJ

Sure, there are some people like dim1968 and mustangJo that are not afraid to stand up and be counted. They deserve credit. But where is everyone else???
    What we need is a Boston Tea Party X 12million (minimum).
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

wep561

So do it and there will be 3. If this travisty makes it through the house it may just catch on. Actually more because my parents and 4 siblings are doing it so that would make 9

On the other hand, and I have not seen anyone address this, what if no bill is passed. Then what? We are still right were we are today with laws on the books and no one enforcing them. Maybe this has been addressed and I just did not see the plan if we should win the day and kill this act of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    wep561

So do it and there will be 3.
    Yes dim1968, there will be 3 of us in jail. The only one's that can get away with tax evasion are the illegals.
    Unless a large amount of Americans decide to 'throw the tea into the harbor'. I'm all for it.

And Rush said they were not just giving us the finger, they were mooning us as well....yes, Rush said this.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Never before in our country's history have both the president and Congress been so out of touch with most Americans. Never before have so few of our elected officials and corporate leaders been less willing to commit to the national interest. And never before has our nation's largest constituent group -- some 200 million middle-class Americans -- been without representation in our nation's capital.
    there was a similar situation where the people were ignored -- it was called the American Revolution -- perhaps the President and Congress should have learned from history and not repeated it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I agree there is only one solution for us, a tax revolt, not to pay taxes if they are not going to pay for what we voted on and not what the government decides (who by the way supposedly work for us the taxpayer). This is ludicrous, and why should we pay for it? Summer recess for the Senate because we have taxed their brains on this one and others? Gimmee a break, most of these slackers have never known a hard days work in their life. Never worked a full 8 hours in their lives. What the f***? I am no longer standing by and paying for these politicians to screw us and get their full pay and benefits while doing it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lsmith, be sure and protect your assests ....

MJ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast