Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jcalex,

I agree with you: TOO MUCH TALK and NO ACTION. E-mails and phone calls mean nothing for these people. One of my Senators do not even have a person to answer the phone nor voice mail for messages; and he is for reelection this year. When I get an answer from my emails it comes from an assembled line. Henry Ford must be very pleased of his invention.

Pleeeeease!!! Can anybody lead us? I am too old and too inexperienced for this but I am ready to follow.

I think the tax idea is very good. We just need a LEADER to coordinate the moviment.

Re: Right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    ""IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"
    Right! What night will it be in "Iraq"?You`ve had at least "Three Years" of "Over Nights" already.
    And how about the "Invasion of America".I haven`t see the "USMC" trying to destroying the "Invaders" of their own country,on any night.
    You need to catch up on "Reality" Americans can`t muster 50 people at once to make "Demands" from the people they "HIRED" to protect them.That`s right! Not even the "USMC" can do one dam thing untill the Goverment tells them to,and that ain`t going to happen.You can save all of your "OOO HAA`S for another day.
    Yeah, and just what the hell have you done, fool??? Your post is stupid. The USMC is controlled by the government that you elected. They are not a self governing organization. Maybe you should educate yourself about what the USMC does in Iraq, dumbass, before you run your mouth.
    And what about the "Invasion of America"?? It has nothing to do with the USMC since no one (including you) has the guts to involve the USMC.
    Your entire post is stupid!!!!!
    You want the southern border secured?? Send one division of Marines down there and I guarantee you one damn thing. Never again will even one stinking Mexican illegaly enter the USA.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by wep561
    Right! What night will it be in "Iraq"?You`ve had at least "Three Years" of "Over Nights" already.
    And how about the "Invasion of America".I haven`t see the "USMC" trying to destroying the "Invaders" of their own country,on any night.
    You need to catch up on "Reality" Americans can`t muster 50 people at once to make "Demands" from the people they "HIRED" to protect them.That`s right! Not even the "USMC" can do one dam thing untill the Goverment tells them to,and that ain`t going to happen.You can save all of your "OOO HAA`S for another day.
    Yeah, and just what the hell have you done, fool??? Your post is stupid. The USMC is controlled by the government that you elected. They are not a self governing organization. Maybe you should educate yourself about what the USMC does in Iraq, dumbass, before you run your mouth.
    And what about the "Invasion of America"?? It has nothing to do with the USMC since no one (including you) has the guts to involve the USMC.
    You want the southern border secured?? Send one division of Marines down there and I guarantee you one damn thing. Never again will even one stinking Mexican illegaly enter the USA.
    Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by wep561
    Grow up!
    For your information, jcalex, your boneheaded remarks deserve a second opinion. But I'm sure that very soon you will receive a third, fourth, fifth ....................
    Your posts have been forwarded to some of my fellow Marines from the
    22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit
    1st Bn, 2nd Marines
    Forward Operating Base
    Hit, Iraq
    They may not even respond to such a gutless wonder as you, hiding behind your keyboard and letting your mouth overload your ass, but if they do, I'll be sure to let you know.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

I must have gone to bed last night when this back and forth squabble was going on. Thank God for at least one favor yesterday!

As for the USMC, I'd rather have any one of them beside me, fighting for our freedom, than one lousy infested Illegal.

For those, including myself, unless we've been in Iraq, seen what our military has seen, done what our "government" has told them to do, our fingers (aka mouths) are best shut on this keyboard especially when it comes to criticizing our military.

Our soil is full of loved ones who have fought for us. Revolutionary war to present. Anybody want to discredit all of them? Or .. is anyone out there who appreciates the fact that without them then on through to now, there wouldn't be a U.S. of A.

Our military came home from Vietnam. Under the cover of night at times. They were spit upon. Who among us would have joined the spitters? Anybody here? If so, I'm sorry for you. And this is just a wee suggestion folks, let's not spit on our Marines or other branches of service in this era?

I'm really shocked to learn that such an exchange took place on this site. None of us need to make this time more miserable than it already is.

And at the risk of being labeled thick, pig headed, etc. (feel free), it isn't necessary to repeat all the derogatory news stories about our soldiers. As far as I am concerned, there is absolutely not one single solitary thing any one of our military troops has done or not done, that I feel is wrong.

Have at it if you so choose ...

I cannot even reply to this, it does not deserve a reply. If that is the way you feel about our military maybe....I will stop now.

My father was in the Marines and my husband is also a veteran.

Banned
    There are rules on this website expressly prohibiting personal attacks!

jcalex, your comments in this thread were WAY out of line. I understand your anger and frustration, but this form of expression does NO GOOD!

weps, I appreciate your feelings as I have several family members who are active and retired military. Please refrain from responding to such drivel. It only encourages more of the same.

Thank you breezy, dim1968 and pinestrawguys. It's great to know that at least some support our soldiers and Marines.

A lot more than some. More than you know! You are welcome.

Among all the strife and emotions relating to the illegal invasion, etc., yesterday was a heartwarming experience for my husband and myself.

This is "Memorial Day" weekend , remembering all our veterans. We stood outside a store holiding the "poppies" made by the disabled. There were so many wonderful people who approached us, made whatever donations they wanted. They approached us with smiles, and in many instances thanked us, in particular my husband, verbalizing their appreication. We ourselves were overwhelmed by their expressions of caring.

Just thought I'd pass that "warm feeling" along.

Our American plates are pretty full right now. Important issues at hand on many fronts. We can't let these issues reduce us to fighting among ourselves. Otherwise, we've lost before we ever began!

Think PinestrawGuys gave some good guiding light for all of us here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234