Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

DOLE STATEMENT ON IMMIGRATION PROPOSAL

Check your Senators' web sites for statements and post!

DOLE STATEMENT ON IMMIGRATION PROPOSAL

http://dole.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAc ... ase_id=963

May 18th, 2007 - Washington, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Dole today made the following statement regarding the immigration reform proposal expected to come before the Senate on Monday:

“While I recognize that immigration reform is urgently needed, based on what I’ve learned so far, I would oppose this proposal unless it is radically altered,â€

Re: DOLE STATEMENT ON IMMIGRATION PROPOSAL

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    She supports stricter border enforcement, effective workplace verification, and a truly temporary worker program to fill jobs that American workers do not want in construction, agriculture and other sectors.
    I dont understand this. Even the sane sounding politicians say this.

But at least she gets all the other point right!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Do you think that Fat Boy Martinez...sent out Talking points?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Thank you for posting this Kate.

We need a lot of calls and e-mails to Dole's offices thanking her for her opposition to this bill, but pointing out to her we do not need reform, we need our existing laws enforced for years before we even consider any new and additional guest worker programs.

She also needs to know that any legislation that allows illegals to stay in America is AMNESTY.

Some info about attrition enforcement would help, but you must keep your calls and e-mails and faxes brief and to the point.

W

PS: Anything out of Burr yet?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last year, Dole voted against the Senate bill that included amnesty, and she continues to oppose amnesty. She supports stricter border enforcement, effective workplace verification, and a truly temporary worker program to fill jobs that American workers do not want in construction, agriculture and other sectors.
    You know it use to be just AG jobs we the people would not do, since when did Americans decide they didn't want construction jobs!! These people are more and more out of touch with reality with every passing day!

Go vote everyone! it only takes a minute!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64030
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Secretary Guietterez (sp?) (Chamber of Commerce) has convinced everyone that our nation will fall apart without temporary workers. Excuse me folks, but we already have temporary worker programs on the books. Actually, I don't believe there is an annual cap on the H-2A visa program for agricultural workers. The annual cap on the H-2B program that covers low-skilled workers outside the agricultural industry is 66,000. We have the programs to provide needed temporary workers (if in fact they're needed), but corporate America wants a cheaper route to workers and unfortunately our U.S. Congress is eager to appease them. This is politics at its finest.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

You know it use to be just AG jobs we the people would not do, since when did Americans decide they didn't want construction jobs!! These people are more and more out of touch with reality with every passing day!
    What they actually mean is.. Jobs Americans wont do for $4/hr

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

What they actually mean is.. Jobs Americans wont do for $4/hr
    EXACTLY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have said this before... but I am still waiting on that $100/hr lettuce picking job McCain promised..

I've had guys out here in California tell me they can't get a job in construction if they don't speak Spanish. They want them, they just can't get them. So don't tell me Americans won't do construction jobs.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast