Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've had guys out here in California tell me they can't get a job in construction if they don't speak Spanish. They want them, they just can't get them. So don't tell me Americans won't do construction jobs.
    I hear this in Texas too!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    PS: Anything out of Burr yet?
    Checked there too but nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I've had guys out here in California tell me they can't get a job in construction if they don't speak Spanish. They want them, they just can't get them. So don't tell me Americans won't do construction jobs.
    There was a veteran on the Lou Dobbs Special held in Hazelton that stated that he and his son had traveled from New Jersey to Hazelton to voice the fact that his son had to leave New Jersey in order to find a construction job because the illegals had taken over there as well.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I've talked to men who say this too, one is a relative and it burns me up!

On a list I've been marking I show Senator Dole as being opposed to this bill.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

redbadger wrote:
    Quote:

As an aside on this subject, I've had folks tell me that when they applied for a construction job all the foremen were hispanic and the job applicants were told, "We're only hiring hispanics". Where's the ACLU in this situation?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12