Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Met with Hispanic Chamber of Commerce

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

deleted by me.
    Last edited by csarbww; 09-01-2015 at 08:30 PM.

I don't understand Mr. Trump's purpose in asking to meet with the Hispanic Chamber. The U S Chamber of Commerce made their views on Comprehensive Immigration Reform clear. Republicans do it or forget the White House. This to me is similar to trying to be friends with La Raza. These are not minds to be changed. They believe you bow to them, they hold the power to America's future.

If Donald Trump possessed the knowledge, the passion and the conviction that Senator Sessions or Ann Coulter each are known for, I may have more confidence in his ability to take on a confrontation with the Chamber and prevail. I hope he can and will.

Listening to the head of the Hispanic Chamber say that you must have 50 percent of the Hispanic vote to win is just more threats to have their way. So sick of the bullying from these Hispanic groups.

The upcoming one on one interview with media questions will hopefully see Donald Trump even more prepared, not weakening under the pummeling that will be planned.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 09-01-2015 at 11:40 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The article said the Trump campaign set up the meeting. Probably that new guy Trump hired that was working on Perry's campaign to see if there was any possible synergy. Of course there isn't, and Trump told them so. But, at the same time, I'm sure there are a lot of American-Hispanic owned businesses that do not necessarily agree with the position of their "Hispanic Chamber of Commerce." Are some of the businesses illegal businesses? Is it tied to the drug cartels behind illegal immigration? I just don't understand why there is an Hispanic Chamber of Commerce unless it's to lobby for government contracts on the basis of ethnic origin or provide an organization for illegal businesses related to illegal immigration and the drug cartels? A front for payola?

I don't know. I just find it very strange that there's an Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in the United States that promotes illegal immigration. Just makes no sense at all.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    I don't understand Mr. Trump's purpose in asking to meet with the Hispanic Chamber. The U S Chamber of Commerce made their views on Comprehensive Immigration Reform clear. Republicans do it or forget the White House. This to me is similar to trying to be friends with La Raza. These are not minds to be changed. They believe you bow to them, they hold the power to America's future.

If Donald Trump possessed the knowledge, the passion and the conviction that Senator Sessions or Ann Coulter each are known for, I may have more confidence in his ability to take on a confrontation with the Chamber and prevail. I hope he can and will.

Listening to the head of the Hispanic Chamber say that you must have 50 percent of the Hispanic vote to win is just more threats to have their way. So sick of the bullying from these Hispanic groups.

The upcoming one on one interview with media questions will hopefully see Donald Trump even more prepared, not weakening under the pummeling that will be planned.
    I understand and share your concerns, especially since it was Trump's group that asked for the meeting.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12