Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heck the way our government panders to them, they'll probably give them pooper scoopers.

Urgh. That Lopez guy is an absolute pig.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    would rather throw their paper in a trash can than FLUSH IT!!!!
    In my town they just throw it on the floor.
    According to this video...they don't even necessarily use paper.

YUCK!!! All the way around!

George Lopez, IMO is disgusting too!! I will never watch his show...or anything he is involved with again! I am sick of their ungrateful arrogant attitudes. Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives are also on the list. Sylvester Stalone too!
    After seeing all the videos and information here on Alipac that is educating AMERICA... these people, stars, politicians, organizations and business's really have a lot to be proud of for the AMNESTY , which betrays the American people, that they think these illegals should have!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Heck the way our government panders to them, they'll probably give them pooper scoopers.

LOL they might freely give them out, but do you think they would use them????

(sorry about that, thought I hit the quote)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid

LOL they might freely give them out, but do you think they would use them????
    Of course not, JAK. That would be a job even the illegals wouldn't do.

This clearly shows how ignorant and stupid people really are to think that we don't have a problem with illegal immigration.

I am not only sending this to my local and state officials, I am sending it to the President. Will he see it? I doubt it but one could only hope how the ones he is considering allowing to stay here are making a complete fool not only out of our President, but Americans. At least the Americans that could care less if they are here.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Undocumented immigrants are among the poorest groups in the nation because they don't have access to financial aid to go to college, can't get higher-paid legal assistance and are vulnerable to exploitation by employers because they live in fear of being reported to immigration officials and deported.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/poverty/ci_5670968

Now, consider it done. I do have to say thanks because I was able to send an email to all of my elected officials because of your website. Yes, I also emailed it to the President and the Vice President. I'm hoping that someone that might even care a little bit will see this and pass it on.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I cannot believe that the american citizens sitting there listening to him were laughing I would have gotten up, gave him a very visual sign and left. I stopped watching the video. I am not watching how they think that is funny to contaminate our food. And thanks to another video about this I now know how crap gets on the walls of public bathrooms, I always wondered about that
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

eat
    Simply revolting.

But this is exactly why we have had a rash of food contamination lately in this country. It will get even worse, as illegals find themselves out of considerably higher paying home construction jobs, due to the sub-prime mortgage melt-down, housing starts are at their lowest levels in five years. They will be forced back into the produce fields, and fruit groves, and will exact their revenge on the "gringo".

I would suggest that every-one grow their own produce if possible, and avoid fast food franchises if they suspect that illegal aliens are employed there. Better yet, report them.

I saw this video on LiveLeak a while back.

Some of the pro-illegal apologist nitwits were claiming-at first-that the guy was an Inuit.

It never ceases to amaze me how psychotic the left has become.

They're inviting in the same people who will slit their throats like the empty-headed, brainless chickens they are.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

[quote="JAK"] Sylvester Stalone too!
    [quote]

Rocky?!?!?
    Rocky too?!?!?!

What did he do?
    Oh say it ain't so!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast