Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    Obama said that these children grow up like other kids in America, only to find themselves under a "shadow of fear" through no fault of their own.
    That is so much bs. They grow up in homes where their family doesn't speak the language of the country they live in. Where the family is proud of their homeland flag. Where they learn the Americans stole the land in the southwest from them. They see how to empty food banks, steal social services, get pregnant so you too can steal low income housing, welfare checks, food and of course an education for every single baby they can spit out.
    They learn to have no respect for our country, our flag, our language, our laws. They grow up to believe they have "rights" in this country. All they have to do is lie, steal ID's, march in the streets, make demands and they will have the right to stay and never have to worry about supporting themselves and their off spring. Then they learn all about free health care, free education for their children and thenselves if they want to go to school.
    No, obama, they DO NOT live "in the shadow of fear." They are "in your face" and do not care if they are here illegally.
    It gets me po'd when someone tries to tell me how these children have to hide and live in the shadows. Or maybe I have xray vision because I have seen them in stores, on the streets and in their cars loud and proud.
    Don't try to tell me all these lies and ask me to swollow it. REAL Americans have seem the truth and we hear it every day.
    Lies do not make you right or smart. They make you look stupid obama. And WE are not the stupid ones.
    Right ON! I heard Obama whining about this last night on a news show that was crowing about all the BS they did manage to pass. Obama totally glossed over the fact that it is not just "kids" who would benefit from the Dream Act. It's typical of the liberal mentality to continue to try and tug at the heartstrings based on lies instead of cold hard facts! Americans are FED UP with this BS from mexico and other 3rd world cesspools and we told them so last Saturday!

I will be celebrating heartily thru the end of the year still riding the wave of victory. I figure I better do it now, because next year should be an even wilder ride with the economy and a possible dollar crash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

why don't they just impeach him now he a pain in the neck
    I can not wait untill he out
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americans did not create this problem.....

when the parent's of these children broke the law and crossed the border illegally, they created this problem. As an American citizen, I take no responsibility for these people!!

If ANYONE comes through the front door to become a citizen, I welcome them...........but when anyone sneeks across the border, steals my ID, takes my job, demand they be treated better than legal citizens, burns my flag, turns my flag upside down, demands Americans change our laws to benifit them, drops anchor babies, expecting me to support them, overcrowding our schools, draining our welfare system, committing crimes and running back to their "home land" until they come back and committ more crimes. ...............I will fight against any type amnesty until our borders are secure, the people who hire these illegals are punished, anchor babies are no longer given citizenship, and it is against the law to give welfare to illegals.

I could go on and on but I think everyone understands what I am saying.

Banned
    That is your biggest dissapointment? Really? Not about the millions who lost jobs because of your precious invaders? Stupid traitor.

Living in fear??? all I see is these illegal alien children in the halls of congress and they were packed in durring the vote in the senete. These law breakers who should never have been here have a all acsess pass to our elected officials who never give average citizens that kind of acsess ever. Every single one should have been arrested. Obama is fooling no one except himself. What a fool he is!

Banned
    Hey Obama, a border agent was just killed, and the scheme act is your biggest disappointment? You stupid traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    Obama said that these children grow up like other kids in America, only to find themselves under a "shadow of fear" through no fault of their own.
    That is so much bs. They grow up in homes where their family doesn't speak the language of the country they live in. Where the family is proud of their homeland flag. Where they learn the Americans stole the land in the southwest from them. They see how to empty food banks, steal social services, get pregnant so you too can steal low income housing, welfare checks, food and of course an education for every single baby they can spit out.
    They learn to have no respect for our country, our flag, our language, our laws. They grow up to believe they have "rights" in this country. All they have to do is lie, steal ID's, march in the streets, make demands and they will have the right to stay and never have to worry about supporting themselves and their off spring. Then they learn all about free health care, free education for their children and thenselves if they want to go to school.
    No, obama, they DO NOT live "in the shadow of fear." They are "in your face" and do not care if they are here illegally.
    It gets me po'd when someone tries to tell me how these children have to hide and live in the shadows. Or maybe I have xray vision because I have seen them in stores, on the streets and in their cars loud and proud.
    Don't try to tell me all these lies and ask me to swollow it. REAL Americans have seem the truth and we hear it every day.
    Lies do not make you right or smart. They make you look stupid obama. And WE are not the stupid ones.
    I agree. How can they live in fear when they tell their classmates that they are here illegally? They also go to protests and will have their face and/or name in the media claiming to be here illegally and going to college here. Obama should stop buying into lies or out right lying.
    OBAMA NEEDS TO STOP TELLING LIES IS MORE LIKE IT

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Right. Here they are shaking in their boots hiding in the shadows.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_l8edRWkxxyc/TQGUFGJn5nI/AAAAAAAAAiU/MaMKaSezziY/s320/illegal_aliens_****_You.jpg[/img]
    THIS GUY JUST DON'T KNOW JUST HOW FILTHY AND IGNORANT HE LOOKS. HIDING IN THE SHADOWS MY AUNT FANNY THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT AND ABOUT MORETHAN I AM, AND WHEN EVER THEY SEE AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN THEY LOOK AT YOU LIKE WHAT THE H*L* ARE YOU DOING HERE. THIS IS JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE DISGUSTING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12