Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration is not a civil right guys. If you want to have a war over it BRING IT!!!! You will lose.

[quote]“This is war!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure are a lot of people getting paid to run around yellin' American are racist
    listen up Espanosa' I just want my job back and all these backstabbing money grubbing POS that are employing people here illegally are going to pay! And pay with the only thing they care about "MONEY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHfUwBvi ... re=related

These guys will be done with this roof in a couple of hours,
    and waiting in the truck is an American ready to get paid!
    They'll do 2 sometimes 3 a day, so much for job security, taxes you can forget that, anchor baby mama at home feeding his anchor babies with food stamps,
    collecting a check, and medicaid card,and then when anchor baby daddy gets home she goes to her job which she got with your SSN
    At least level the playing field, 4 against 1 ain't no fun!
    If they threw 1 of these employers in prison this crap would stop with a quickness! P.S. Check your SSN every 3mons.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Sure are a lot of people getting paid to run around yellin' American are racist
    listen up Espanosa' I just want my job back and all these backstabbing money grubbing POS that are employing people here illegally are going to pay! And pay with the only thing they care about "MONEY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHfUwBvi ... re=related

These guys will be done with this roof in a couple of hours,
    and waiting in the truck is an American ready to get paid!
    They'll do 2 sometimes 3 a day, so much for job security, taxes you can forget that, anchor baby mama at home feeding his anchor babies with food stamps,
    collecting a check, and medicaid card,and then when anchor baby daddy gets home she goes to her job which she got with your SSN
    At least level the playing field, 4 against 1 ain't no fun!
    If they threw 1 of these employers in prison this crap would stop with a quickness! P.S. Check your SSN every 3mons.
    Ditto that Steve! Spot on! Except you forgot to mention the anchor baby mama will be cruzing to that job she stole with your SSN in her Escalade with 25" spinner rims.

That's one of the perks of being in this country illegally and working under the table while the tax payers pay for everything else. Leaves enough money on the table for those little luxuries!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoBueno, I've never even sat in a Escalade
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All of those people around here drive luxury cars. I've never had one myself and yeah, I've never even sat in an Escalade either! (NoBueno, love your remark about the spinning wheels. They make me dizzy to look at)

My car is a 2000 Chevy Cavalier. I bought it new and before it even had 600 miles on it an illegal who ran a red light slammed into me.
    The body is falling apart as well as the interior. I have no radio. I have no automatic locks or windows and no alarm. YET.....because I'm Anglo, I'm constantly accused of being a rich bitch. How many rich bitches do you all know who drive a car like that?

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    NoBueno, I've never even sat in a Escalade
    That makes two of us my friend!

Part of the problem with the attitude and the skewed "rights" demands of at least the Mexican illegals is they have the propaganda drilled into their heads that they still own much of the southwest of this country. Never mind the Guadalupe Hidalgo and Gadsden Treaties which are no different than the Louisiana Purchase for that French territory or the purchase of Alaska from Russia. Each land acquisition was paid for. A deal is a deal. The Russians and the French, aren't marching in the streets of New Orleans or Anchorage to take those states back. But the prevailing attitude of the Latino culture is immediate gratification by any method or means available. The corrupt government they flee promotes the very attitude they arrive here with. Trust me, if the U.S. had not purchased the territories they did, southern Caliifornia, Arizona, and New Mexico would look no different than northern Mexico looks today. If this situation is permitted to continue, they will turn it into what they left. Witness some of towns in California today and look at what they have become.

To a Mexican National, the grass is indeed greener on the other side of the fence and the other side of that fence is the United State of America.
    Many of the citizens of this country are spineless. We have had political correctness rammed down our throats until we are chocking on it. Sorry folks, but we have allowed legal Hispanic school teachers, principals, and directors actually attempt to forbid American students from waving or wearing an American flag because of inciting Hispanic legals and illegals, Just remember that Mr. Gutierrez is a legal American of Puerto Rican descent. He is a frightening individual who supports frightening behavior, and yet he is what is currently walking the halls of congress. His allegiance is not that of a true American. He and Raul Grijlva from Arizona should be charged with treason.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    All of those people around here drive luxury cars. I've never had one myself and yeah, I've never even sat in an Escalade either! (NoBueno, love your remark about the spinning wheels. They make me dizzy to look at)

My car is a 2000 Chevy Cavalier. I bought it new and before it even had 600 miles on it an illegal who ran a red light slammed into me.
    The body is falling apart as well as the interior. I have no radio. I have no automatic locks or windows and no alarm. YET.....because I'm Anglo, I'm constantly accused of being a rich bitch. How many rich bitches do you all know who drive a car like that?
    "Damn! Girlfriend that sounds like one raggetty piece of stinky fudge!"
    It was made in America that's why it's still goin' after all that!
    I feel ya though! Cash for Clunkers were destroying cars better then any thing I've ever driven. Least we ain't walkin' yet!

The real Dream Act has been revealed: It includes protests, demostrations, riots, violence and ultimately the so-called reconquest of the U. S. But the reality is it's an invasion of racists criminals.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast