Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Driver’s wrong turn a lifesaver -stopped illegal child mol

Published Saturday January 22, 2011

Driver’s wrong turn a lifesaver
    By Todd Cooper
    Alonzo Wright has never been so happy to make a wrong turn.

Having just dropped off his nephew in the wee hours of March 8, Wright was headed back to the North Freeway when, for reasons he still doesn’t understand, he turned onto Parker Street.

It was then that he saw a man scuttling down a side street. Wright drove past the man, only to notice he was cradling a little girl in his arms.

His first thought: The two were father-daughter. At worst, Wright said, he believed the man was in a custody dispute with his “baby mamaâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Animals like this should rot In prison. When this guy gets out there will be another victim.

Well HOORAY for Alonzo Wright !!
    That is really a disgusting story. I think it's time that we find another planet on which we could deposit the millions of child predators and sex offenders that are out there in the world today. That or make mandatory castration the punishment and turn them all into slave unicks.

Another illegal alien child molester. We see these cases a few times per week and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2010 Statistics

Data compilled from Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security reports indicate:

* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and Federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

* 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

* 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens

* 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".

* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

* 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens
    * 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration forthe vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

* 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens.

* 97.2% of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Illegal_immigration

Props to Alanzo. But the mother and sister should also face some charges of some lessor type. She had the man in her house and left her children alone with them. The sister was partying with another man in the bedroom. Doesn't sound much like they were old friends and by saying "partying" sounds like it may have been more of the social drink.

Least some form of child endangerment or something.

I surely wouldn't leave my kids at risk at home with people I didn't know and trust, especially during some party with some random guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Props to Alanzo. But the mother and sister should also face some charges of some lessor type. She had the man in her house and left her children alone with them. The sister was partying with another man in the bedroom. Doesn't sound much like they were old friends and by saying "partying" sounds like it may have been more of the social drink.

Least some form of child endangerment or something.

I surely wouldn't leave my kids at risk at home with people I didn't know and trust, especially during some party with some random guys.
    Typical modern day Mexican parents. It's been my experience that they pretty much live to party and will dream up any excuse to have a party. Their children are mere props and or vehicles for getting them benefits. And you hate mongers out there....I am not talking about every Mexican on the planet.

Banned
    They do like em young. I couldnt walk down the street of my old neighborhood without getting harassed by hispanic men. I was about 10 when it started.

He was going to do more and likely murder the girl, otherwise he would have just ditched her and ran.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast