Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Drug cartels threaten to kill a U.S. Border Patrol

http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Die ... ay-weekend

According to reliable sources at the U.S. Border Patrol, a new threat has been issued by the Mexican drug cartels to kill an agent along the southern border sometime over the 4th of July weekend.

The killing would be in retaliation for the shooting of an alleged teenage human smuggler at the Texas border in June. The Border Patrol agent, who was being attacked with numerous rocks, shot at his attackers in self-defense and has been taken off front-line duty; however the Border Patrol agency is standing by the well-revered agent.

The teen that was killed had suspected ties to the local drug cartels and it appears the cartel bosses want revenge. Mexican media is also fanning the flames by calling for retribution. Inside sources say the latest threat reportedly could be anywhere along the 2,000-mile border that America shares with Mexico. Agents have been advised at daily musters to be extremely cautious when working near the border and they have stepped up their security accordingly.

In a related story, confidential law enforcement intelligence in Arizona indicates that the drug cartels now claim control of the entire 80-mile smuggling corridor up to I-8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend, and law enforcement says in essence they have ceded control of the once popular hiking and camping federal land. According to authorities, cartels claim "the border with Mexico now ends at I-8."

The drug cartels have attempted several hijackings of vehicles along I-8 recently, prompting law enforcement to issue new directives that officers only respond to reports of stranded motorists if they have backup with them.

Concerned border-region residents are fearful the explosion of killings and violent crime along the border in Mexico could creep across the border and put their lives in even more danger. Meanwhile, President Obama's goal is to grant amnesty to more than 20 million illegals, and this may cause the violence to escalate.

If the issuance of amnesty is anything like the last time America granted amnesty under President Reagan, the numbers will necessarily skyrocket. As to whether Americans support amnesty, the consensus is "no way." With Mexico’s drug cartels slowly edging northward into Arizona, the residents of the Grand Canyon state do not seem willing to accept this new arrangement and are taking steps to protect their borders.

According to State Sen. Russell Pearce and Gov. Jan Brewer who appeared on Fox's On the Record Thursday night, Arizona does not plan to surrender to the foreign insurgents on Arizona soil.

With immigration reform on the horizon, Mexico filing a lawsuit against the Arizona law and the economy teetering on the brink of a double-dip recession, the heat in Arizona regarding this divisive issue will certainly raise the immigration barometer.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexican Drug Cartel Threatens Arizona Police Department

The Nogales, Arizona Police Department is on heightened alert after a Mexican drug cartel threatened to target off-duty police officers. The threat followed an early June drug bust in which two off-duty Nogales police officers riding on horseback outside the city seized 400 pounds of marijuana. (Fox News, June 22, 2010; Reuters, June 23, 2010).

According to Nogales Police Chief Jeff Kirkham, the department learned of the threats through informants: “The warning was … that the officers, if they are off duty, are to look the other way and ignore any drug trafficking loads that are coming across the border, otherwise they will be targeted.â€
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is an actual common sense warning nature to the Nogales declaration. Both cartels are fighting each other in the same area and any person in plain clothes might be a gunman working for the other cartel. A police officer could easily be shot with no malice intended to the police.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Staying alive and staying in your job as a police officer in Arizona has often in the past meant becoming a mole for the drug cartels, feeding them information, being paid hush money, or even paying the dope gangs for protection.

It is a living hell for these officers, and their families who are often used as blackmail to get the officers to fall in line.

We are at war.

===========================

[quote=" Kirkham has ordered his officers to carry communications equipment and weapons at all times: “We let them know that if they are to go out there, they are to be armed.â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How do you think this countries leader will react to this? Kind of like he did to the North Koreans sinking a South Korean sub? No doubt he will blame it all on America and do nothing. What a shame we have such a gutless coward leading this country.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

That is not a threat to be taken lightly. If I were President, I'd send in a few Brigades to hunt down those Cartels, and destroy them. Remember from the history books how the U.S. Cavalry fought Santa Ana, and chased him all the way to Mexico City? That is exactly what I would have done today. I'd have them disarmed, and sucking on their thumbs by the time I was through with them.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

All I can say is they kill a border agent or any law enforcement agent and that is an act of war that warrants military response inside of Mexico, Calderon can go screw himself. We need to deesignate these cartels as terrorist orgaizations and as such, send in elite military units to assinate the cartel leaders and anybody who assumes there position. Make it a strong message you don't want the position. You fight fire with fire. You don't play nice with these guys, they don't understand that language. You put a bullet in their head.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

well lets hope that nothing happens to our border agents because the american people will really be mad at obama and others for not doing nothing

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    well lets hope that nothing happens to our border agents because the american people will really be mad at obama and others for not doing nothing
    Hope is what Obama does. We need military action on that border NOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)