Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DRUNK ILLEGAL KILLS WOMAN

http://www.760kfmb.com/rick_blog/

DRUNK ILLEGAL KILLS WOMAN

Posted By Rick
    October 25th, 2006

Yesterday, we had Amy Kortlang’s mother, Melanie, on the show. Amy was killed by a drunk driver who then fled on foot. The drunk driver is said to be Rafael Perez. Perez is an illegal immigrant who has had 4 prior convictions for drunk driving!!
    Witnesses said Perez was speeding and wrecklessly driving a 2000 Ford F-150 construction truck north on State Route 67 near Mussey Grade Road around 8:50 p.m., when he crossed over the double lines and struck several vehicles.
    The truck hit a Dodge Caliber - driven by a Spring Valley man - and then slammed head-on into a 1999 Honda Civic headed southbound. Amy Kortlang, of Ramona, was killed. Perez abandoned the truck and ran, according to authorities. He was found about three hours later walking near SR-67
    How is it that an ILLEGAL immigrant who has been convicted of 4 prior DUI’s is still able to come into this country and get behind the wheel - drunk again! This time, sadly, it wasn’t simply a DUI, it was a woman’s life.
    This should never have happened in the first place. This man should not have been in the country at all, let alone after 4 convictions. This is another example of the pathetic job this country is doing in securing our borders. Until we start to secure our country and protect the citizens of this nation from foreign invaders, things like this will sadly continue to happen.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with the Kortlang family during this time.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Articles like this should be sent to our politicians reminding them that it could have been their spouse, parent or child.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    It sure would be nice if the people losing loved ones to drunk illegal immigrant drivers formed a group similiar to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (M.A.D.D.) and joined the fight.

Not only that, there are probably enough victims of rape by illegals to form a group too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NPR's Morning Edition ran a piece last summer about the rate of fatal accidents caused by Hispanics. Hispanics have THE highest rate of drunken driving when the data is compared by ethnicity. The "culture"-if you can call it that-of Hispanics dictates that a man must show he is able to drive even if he's intoxicated. Our lives being harmed by these people and we are obliged to bring that fact home to our representatives.

I wonder, if families of the victims of illegal aliean drunk drivers who have had been convicted of other DUI's, start suing local, state and federal governements for letting this happen then maybe they'd enforce the law like they should. I'd like to see an organization of the victims of illegal alieans, be it crime, or DUI's or what ever, like the familes of those killed on 9/11. Have them talk as a group to polititians, news reporters and such. Maybe if they ban together and get the word out it will get more people angry enough to get off thier couches and do something about it.

I agree that the families who lost loved ones due to illegals should sue the politicians. It shouldn't matter how they were killed but the fact that they lost their lives. If there are all kinds of class action lawsuits going on by illegals, then why can't legals fight back. Actually we should borrow one of their excuses. In one of their suits they claim that because the government took so long to deal with them and since they have kids now, they should be allowed to stay. Our spin on it can be due to the fact that the government took so long to deal with them, we lost our loved one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    boxersbear, I couldn't help but notice your place of residence:

boxersbear
    ALIPAC Fledgling 1st Class

It must be a real experience living in the same community as one of the biggest illegal immigrant friendly's in the country (Rep. David Price).

Did you egg his house on Holloween?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well MW, I didn't egg his house but I sure give him hell every time I can. And you know I sure as heck didn't vote for him. And you are right about him being an illegal butt licker. He was there when they opened the "Latino Credit Union" in Durham so illegals could have a bank of their own. He's the most pompous ass I know in politics. Every time I write him I'm even madder when he writes back. I'm not sure if he's that stupid or he thinks I am. Thank the Lord we do have two people in the Senate from North Carolina that so far have been on our side, Burr and Dole. Also thank goodness that wienie Edwards is off the radar for right now. When I heard he was running for VP in the last election I was convinced the Democrats had really lost their mind if not their integrity as well.
    As a side note to Edwards, back in 2002 I wrote Edwards asking him to help us here in North Carolina because we were being invaded by illegals by the hundreds (or was it thousands). That idiot wrote me back and said he was working on a way to give them instate tuition at our state collages.. Now what kind of answer is that?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    It sure would be nice if the people losing loved ones to drunk illegal immigrant drivers formed a group similiar to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (M.A.D.D.) and joined the fight.

Not only that, there are probably enough victims of rape by illegals to form a group too.
    As a former donator to MADD, I said FORMER.......these nitwits are too busy trying to disarm America rather than looking to rid America of ILLEGALS that murder our families.

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

As a former donator to MADD, I said FORMER.......these nitwits are too busy trying to disarm America rather than looking to rid America of ILLEGALS that murder our families.
    I said similiar to M.A.D.D., not just like them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast