Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    boxersbear wrote:

Well MW, I didn't egg his house but I sure give him hell every time I can. And you know I sure as heck didn't vote for him. And you are right about him being an illegal butt licker. He was there when they opened the "Latino Credit Union" in Durham so illegals could have a bank of their own. He's the most pompous ass I know in politics. Every time I write him I'm even madder when he writes back. I'm not sure if he's that stupid or he thinks I am. Thank the Lord we do have two people in the Senate from North Carolina that so far have been on our side, Burr and Dole. Also thank goodness that wienie Edwards is off the radar for right now. When I heard he was running for VP in the last election I was convinced the Democrats had really lost their mind if not their integrity as well.
    As a side note to Edwards, back in 2002 I wrote Edwards asking him to help us here in North Carolina because we were being invaded by illegals by the hundreds (or was it thousands). That idiot wrote me back and said he was working on a way to give them instate tuition at our state collages.. Now what kind of answer is that?
    Yeah, Price and Edwards are certainly two peas in a pod. I can't stand either one of them! My hate doesn't come only from the illegal immigrant issue either.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

As a former donator to MADD, I said FORMER.......these nitwits are too busy trying to disarm America rather than looking to rid America of ILLEGALS that murder our families.
    I said similiar to M.A.D.D., not just like them.
    Point well taken, lol. And I agree.

That's twice today that I misread a post!
    Going to have to admit that lack of major sleep has finally caught up.

anyhooo, at least some folks will know what MADD is up to behind the scenes so that's a positive.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why not start a new organization called: "Victims of Illegal Immigrants or Victims of Foreign Nationals." It can cover all crimes and there are many of them. We are all aware of the DUIs and rapes but there are also murders, drug dealing, armed robbery, auto theft, and more. This is not only coming from the news but from my police radio where often the offender has been described as Hispanic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can some one tell me exactly what they mean by "Hispanic"? I know a guy who's mother was from Mexico and his dad was from Cuba. He was more white bread American than I am, from a fairly well off family yet he was able to get a scholarship to UNC because he was "Hispanic". Personally I think it's an over used ethnic term for anyone with a last name that is Spanish so when you get down to it's a fairly useless term. If it applied only to those who's first language is Spanish I think you'd find the numbers are much lower than reported.

The San Diego Union-Tribune news paper website ran a small piece on this tragedy, and as usual, they totally omit this scumbag is an illegal alien. They just refer to him as living in Romona. And what a shock, the murderous lowlife ran away on foot, what an honest, good hearted, law abiding hero. Maybe Bush will give him amnesty too.

Man arrested after woman dies in crash

October 11, 2006

RAMONA – Authorities arrested a suspected hit-and-run driver several hours after a woman, 22, died in a crash on state Route 67.

Rafael Ramirez Perez, 22, of Ramona was arrested at midnight Monday, about two miles north of the collision site, said California Highway Patrol Officer Brian Pennings.

Witnesses said Perez was speeding in a 2000 Ford F-150 north on Route 67 near Mussey Grade Road when he crossed the double lines and struck several vehicles about 8:50 p.m., Pennings said.

The truck hit a Dodge Caliber driven by a Spring Valley man and then slammed head-on into a 1999 Honda Civic, Pennings said. Another vehicle then struck the Dodge.

The woman driving the Honda, Amy Kortlang of Ramona, was killed. The other motorists suffered minor injuries.

After the head-on collision, Perez abandoned the truck and ran, Pennings said. He was found about three hours later walking near Route 67.

Perez has a history of drunken-driving offenses, authorities said. He was arrested on suspicion of felony drunken driving, hit-and-run and first-degree murder, according to jail records.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12