Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dubious Distinction, Kidnapping Capital of the World

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Beck, Fox News Video (click banner below)

Dubious Distinction
    Glenn Beck, February 13, 2009

Which U.S. city is pushing Mexico City for title of kidnapping capital of the world? Source (click here)
    Astonishing interview. Mexico City is the one place in the world where you're most likely to have your children kidnapped. And in second place? Yep, it's Phoenix! Why aren't our elected officials talking about this horrendous danger and more importantly, doing something about it?
    '58 Airedale

Tom2,

I watched it last night and the under equiped police department is a scandal.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Tom2, I watched it last night and the under equiped police department is a scandal.
    I waited for this to be posted 'cuz I usually just lurk. When time passed, I decided to post it myself. I found your comment that they're under-equipped interesting and would add that it also applies to Mexico City. Clearly, Arpaio is aware, but I wonder if anyone mentioned this to Gordon, Harris & Napolitano (mayor, police chief & ex guv, aka Larry, Curly & Mo).
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Tom2,

I watched it last night and the under equiped police department is a scandal.
    "Santuary City" politics in action. Phoenix more or less brought this on itself. Thier "catch & release", we don't profile attitude, was bound to catch up with them. Maricopa county has only one defender & that is "Sheriff Joe". The local cops in all the small towns around Phoenix ((150 or so) aren't trained or armed good enough to fight a drug war, nor do they want to. Isn't this what La Raza, MALDEF, ACLU (ad. nauseum) want?? If you don't like the sheriff & you get kidnapped try calling Janet Murgia. (yea, like that would work)