Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]“This debate has changed. What has happened is there are people who are using this issue politically and creating a lot of fear,â€
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

BRING IT ON, DICK. THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT. YOU'RE ALREADY USED TWO OF THEM

We know the dumb-asses who do not learn from failure, will try and put amnesty for children of farm workers in to the agriculture bill.

But BRING IT ON.

We, the American people, have the big guns on and hunkered up for battle.

We do not quit, we just become STRONGER.

WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO GIVE OUR COUNTRY AWAY.

NO AMNESTY EVER AGAIN.
    SECURE THE BORDER
    ENFORCE WORKPLACE LAWS.

(RAIDS, ARRESTS AND DEPORTATION)

If Durbin is going to oppose an H-1B increase because he couldn't get support for the Dream act, I for one am delighted at his erstwhile supporters' blunder. Political horsetrading is a two way street, and this sounds like a lucky break for American tech workers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tricky Dick Durbin... ah, geeez,....

Well, it would be nice if he were to do the right thing for the right reason (I'm expecting way too much, I know...); but, if he does the right thing for the wrong reason I can still accept that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    If Durbin is going to oppose an H-1B increase because he couldn't get support for the Dream act, I for one am delighted at his erstwhile supporters' blunder. Political horsetrading is a two way street, and this sounds like a lucky break for American tech workers.

Yes – I agree, this is good if he opposes H1-B visas. Being in the IT industry that would be very good news. In fact I know of some they should revoke if the Cry Baby really wants to get spiteful!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

MW
    Mr. Durbin, though, said yesterday’s vote may cause him to have to oppose the technology bill, which would apply to what’s known as the H-1B visa program.
    Personally, I could give a rats butt for your reasoning behind opposing increases in the H-1B visa program - the important thing is that you oppose it!

Some of these horror stories from actual employees that have been affected by the H-1B visa program may shock you. Check it out:

http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/Horror.htm

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks for the post and informative links, StokeyBob.

Like I give a rats arse if treasonous, greedy, corrupt corporations don't get their endless supply of foreign slave labor.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12