Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-Verify Of Illegal Workers Ripped Out Of Stimulus Bill

It’s likely that illegal aliens workers will take many of the construction jobs generated by the new stimulus bill paid by U.S. taxpayers since the electronic verifying provision of the plan was ripped out of the bill.

http://lastreporter.com/?p=40

I believe these so called "shovel ready" projects will be going to illegal invaders since they have already infiltrated and displaced American citizens in construction and other general labor industries.

They speak of all the infrastructure jobs this "stimulus bill" is supposed to create in the way of repairing roads, bridges, etc. I'm from CA and I have to tell you, I have not seen too many other groups other than Hispanics working on street projects in my immediate vicinity.

I'm not saying they are illegal, but when you get such an overwhelming concentration of one particular group in any single industry, it makes one wonder. That question might not come to mind if we didn't already have 12-20 million illegals in this country, majority from mexico and other latin American countries, in which our government cares to do little about!

We know illegals use fradulent/stolen documentation to steal jobs! That is a proven fact. So why no E-Verify which would protect those jobs for American workers? The likely conclusion is that our government is not interested in excluding illegal invaders from these so called "stimulus jobs!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On top of all the jobs going to illegals is some simple math.The bill is supposed to generate 3.5 million jobs, by the time the money goes through the states then down to the cities they will have to take bids then decide which jobs to start with.This will take 6 months or more meanwhile we are losing 500 thousand jobs a month.In 6 months we will lose 3 million of the 3.5 million jobs . Is my math wrong or is this the biggest scam in history.

Also, the majority of job losses in this county have been in the financial, retail, and service sectors. Are we to believe these same people are now going to secure jobs working on road crews or construction sites!

I don't think so! Furthermore, I simply do not believe there will be enough of these infrastructure jobs created to spur growth or job creation in other sectors. The ripple effect will be minimal as companies will still be hesitant to expand business without access to capital.

The jobs that are going to be created under this bill will be jobs that are union controlled and already have an ample concentration of illegals. This stimulus bill is probably good if your an illegal or belong to a union (irronically, they very two groups who have taken so much credit for getting Obama elected). Otherwise, probably not much help....

Of course, who knows...maybe I have it all wrong...we shall see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I believe these so called "shovel ready" projects will be going to illegal invaders since they have already infiltrated and displaced American citizens in construction and other general labor industries.
    Can you imagine how angry that is going to make unemployed Americans? That would be a horrific slap in the face.

NICE! You can leave some comments on there also
    AND I LEFT ONE!!!!!!

http://lastreporter.com/?p=40
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I'm waiting to see what happens because so far the general public have only spewed words of discontent. I believe there will be more to follow and then there will be larger steps taken at that point. We see it in Great Britain and France.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Can you imagine how angry that is going to make unemployed Americans? That would be a horrific slap in the face.
    Absolutely April! that's why I cannot believe there was more outrage or anger expressed by Americans when E-Verify was ripped from this bill! Do they not understand what this action represents?

Excluding E-Verify sends a contradictory message. If this bill is designed to create jobs for Americans, then why wouldn't you take steps to ensure those jobs will only go to Americans? I would like Obama to answer that question since he's the one who has been crying to the American people just how urgent this bill is for Americans and job creation!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Absolutely April! that's why I cannot believe there was more outrage or anger expressed by Americans when E-Verify was ripped from this bill! Do they not understand what this action represents?

Excluding E-Verify sends a contradictory message. If this bill is designed to create jobs for Americans, then why wouldn't you take steps to ensure those jobs will only go to Americans? I would like Obama to answer that question since he's the one who has been crying to the American people just how urgent this bill is for Americans and job creation!
    I'm thinking it's to stem the tide of Illegal Aliens leaving the country. The old song "you can't deport them all" is becoming useless as the simple truth that if they can't get jobs they'll leave on their own. Whoops can't have that happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast