Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I was refering to our American name brands. Frito-Lay, Coke, Pepsi, Del Monte, Libby's, General Mills, Betty Crocker and such.

Will they be processed in Mexico and shipped north? Think about the good paying jobs that would be affected.
    I wonder if they aren't already? Kraft Foods is now "Kraft Global". And when a label reads "distributed by" does that exempt them from revealing country of origin? I really don't know?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

profits profits profits!!!

The new America is all about growth and increased profits. We are all responsible, but the American employer that seeks higher profits , illegally through lower wages, illegally , is the culprit.
    I have said it before on this and other blog sites--there will be a revolution. When American get off their keesters and protest in large numbers as the illegals do, we will see greater protection of our workers. I believe the revolution will be generally bloodless, but the resistance from those who steal into our country and tell us what we owe them has been becoming more and more physical.
    Add to that a Prez and gov't that approves illegals to go into a Eiuropean country, take their land and then demand and vote for independence and you have chaos. Why would a President who wants a single North America endorse an independence movement that seems to be in the opposite direction???

Didnt anyone ever wonder why the Serbs were so angry?????
    My opinion is then the illegals here in America can move forward with their La Raza, Aztlan plan. A Fourth country on our continent--an independent Aztlan.

Of course they do, because they employ a workforce of exploitable illegal aliens.

Just more greedy businessmen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is good evidence why the meat industry opposes e-verify:

ALIPAC Thread:
    O/T Abused/Sick Cows Being Fed to Our Children

.........It makes your stomach turn to see what they did to the cows in this situation," Dist. Atty. Michael A. Ramos said at a news conference Friday. "We want to send the message that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

Authorities also filed three misdemeanor counts against Navarro's assistant, Luis Sanchez, 32, of Chino. Sanchez faces up to three years in prison if convicted. Hallmark fired Navarro and Sanchez last month after the video's release.

Neither Navarro nor Sanchez appeared at their arraignments Friday afternoon at a Chino courthouse. Warrants were issued for their arrest.

Reached at his home Friday, Sanchez, a father of two, said he regretted his actions and that he was only following orders.

"I did it because they ordered me to. I obeyed them; if not, I lost my job," Sanchez said in Spanish. "I knew it was illegal but they obliged me to do it." Sanchez said he is an undocumented immigrant from Mexico and that he worked at Hallmark for six years before he was fired last month. He is not represented by an attorney.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture last week suspended inspections at Hallmark, which in effect closed the plant. The USDA inspector general is investigating the case, but this week several members of Congress also called for an independent federal investigation of the safety of food the USDA supplies to schools.........
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101036-usd ... +++history
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course they would

Meat Packing used to be a good paying job.........it was unionized with regulations that protected the workers. Now the processing plants hire illegals or immigrants who don't share the same Humane standards we ( I hope) do, willing to work for longer hours at a pay rate of 1/2 what it was in the 1980's.

You should see how Mexicans slaughter horses, no captive bolt for those poor animals, sever the spine with ten or 20 badly placed stabbings before the animal finally goes down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12