Thread: ED Gillespie

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ED Gillespie

Last night on MSNBC, Joe Scarborough (sic), a woman reporter said that Ed Gillespie, Republican adviser, told the Republicans if they had to stop being so firm on the illegal immigration reforms, that they will risk losing their Latino bases.....AND...

THAT THE REPUBLICANS HAVE RELIED FAR TOO LONG ON THE "WHITE PEOPLE'S" VOTES!

MSNBC doesn't have a transcript online yet....but this boiled me!

I'm going to email the GOP. Ed Gillespie and everyone else I can think of.

IF they don't want "white people's" votes anymore, they won't get them.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: ED Gillespie

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Last night on MSNBC, Joe Scarborough (sic), a woman reporter said that Ed Gillespie, Republican adviser, told the Republicans if they had to stop being so firm on the illegal immigration reforms, that they will risk losing their Latino bases.....AND...

You know what then. I say lets make November anti Republican white voter day. That means no white people can vote for a Republican. Let the Republicrats rely on the Latino vote and see how they fair. If they don't need us then screw them. I'll be more than happy to stay home and not waste my time.

If you get this turd's email let us know.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Last night on

MSNBC, a reporter on Joe Scarborough's show, said, "......Ed Gillespie has advised Republicans to back off on strict enforcement concerning illegal aliens, as they will alienate their Latino voters, that they have relied on the "white people's" votes too long." !!

Ok, so you do prefer the illegals over hard working American citizens! Well, that's ok, cause I won't vote for another Republican again.

If you do not value my "white" vote or my family and friends votes, we do not need you either!

It's outrageous that you would put votes and contributions ahead of the future and safety of our Country and her TRUE American citizens. Not to mention discrimination against "white" people!

But if you and the Democrats prefer to play games with our Nation's future and the futures of the American workers, both parties will lose out.

It's now time for a 3rd party, a person who is loyal to America and her citizens and will not kowtow to foreigners, lobbyists and advocates of illegal behavior.

Goodbye Republican Party

Sent this to VP, Prez and Ken Melhman
    Going to send it the my local GOP
    Mitch McConnell
    Bunning
    etc.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The republican Party has abandoned law-abiding American citizens for corporate greed and illegal aliens. It's time for a third party. I've had a check signed and ready to send to the Constitution Party for awhile now. I'm going to send it on in.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Re: ED Gillespie

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

NOW, THATS REALLY RACIST!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another point to consider here....they need to stop relying on the White Vote...which tells us, that this whole AMNESTY program is about winning over the Latino voting block, not about what is RIGHT FOR AMERICA.

Furthermore, I would venture to say they did not include African American/Black community in that statement only because they do NOT HAVE THAT VOTING BLOCK, otherwise sure they too would have been included in the critique.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Ed Gillespie:

I was really disgusted with what you said the Republican party should do on the Joe Scarborough show last night about how the Republican party should stop being so firm on illegal immigration because they will alienate the Latino vote and that they have been relying on the white vote for far too long. What a racist thing to say and I being a white male and a Republican supporter am highly offended. So basically what your saying is that you prefer the illegal vote of the illegal aliens over hard working American citizens? Come November my white ass along with all of my family and friends who happen to be white will go vote for another party since you've made it abundantly clear that our vote doesn't matter anymore. I have been a staunch Republican supporter for over 12 years now, but no longer. I will not support a party that rewards criminal invaders who broke our immigration laws to get here.

I'm outraged that you would put votes and contributions ahead of the future and safety of our Country and her TRUE American citizens. Not to mention discrimination against "white" people!

If the Republican and Democrat parties want to play politics with our national security then I think it's past due to have a viable third party take form so we can take back this country from corrupt, greedy, parasites like yourself.

Your party has lost my vote forever. I'll be sending my contributions and votes to the Constitution party. At least they still care about the will of the American people and understand what a constitution is suppose to be for.

So what if the Republicans side with America and pass a strict immigration enforcement bill? What are the Latinos going to do? Are they going to vote 80/20 against you instead of the usual 70/30? Yet if you do pass a strict immigration enforcement bill you'll not only keep your base happy, but you'll gain the votes of alot of moderates and liberals who are against illegal immigration including many disgruntled Democratic voters. But no you and your party would rather risk self destruction to appease a voting bloc where most of them can't vote anyway because they are illegal or at least they aren't suppose to be voting. No wonder most conservatives call your party the stupid party and your very own Republican president and the vice president's approval ratings are in the toilet because you made it perfectly clear that what we as a country want doesn't matter and you all think you know better than we do about what's best for us. Well if you arrogant elitiests are willing to risk political suicide just to appease an illegal voting bloc and to appease your appetite for endless cheap labor then your party deserves to be a party no more. I and every American citizen will remember in November.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn